The man who history will remember (CA/OK)

Was given a prompt on tumblr and I delivered

NO WAYYY??? ELIAS WROTE HAPPY SHIT FOR THEM??? WHAT!!!

Oklahoma looked at the other and then towards the night sky.

the man next to him was engulfed in the night sky, nothing but his figures faint outline.

He felt his chest close and himself get warm.

He was lucky, he wasn't sure how he could've been so near to such a beauty. Truly a creature of god.

By all accounts the man and him shouldn't mix. The other was filled with glory and love, he filled a room with light whenever he entered. He was destined for any production to come his way.

Oklahoma was sure the other would go down in history just alone on his beauty.

Though the man next to him was also a strong one at that. He had fought for his freedom, fought for those around him, and was making all the advances he could.

Oklahoma on the other hand was afraid he'd be forgotten. Forgotten as running west and never going back.

Maybe that's why the other appealed to him so much. He would be remembered the death of this planet and mourned for years afterward.

He wanted that for the other.

He wanted that for himself.

Now that he thought about it not only was the state perfect by all accounts to him, but what he wanted to be. He wanted to be able to say he would be remembered for years after his death. He wanted to make advances.

He wanted to go down in history with the other by his side.

"the stars at night really are beautiful huh?"

"they really are California.

He looked at the other before looking at the skies.

"They really are."