Chapter 12

I moan waking up as a wave of pleasure washes over me... My legs are spread apart, and my pussy is throbbing... I am wet... So wet... I moan as i feel something glide between my folds and i open my eyes and lift up the sheets looking down and i moan as Chris looks at me with a twinkle in his eyes... 

"What the... Oh Fuck..." I moan as i feel something enter me... "How... How did... you get in here..." I gasp as i feel something hit my sweet spot deep inside of me making me squirm... "Dont worry about that love... Just let me take care of you... Going to make you feel good..." He whispers and i feel the pressure inside me build and i look down again and he is grinning as i see him push in another finger... He flicks my clit with his tongue before sucking on it making me gasp and grab the sheets because it feels so good... "Hmm you taste so sweet love..." He hums as he slowly pumps his fingers in and out of me... 

I feel his free hand glide up my body making me shiver as everywhere he touches me feels like it is on fire... His big hand feels amazing on my skin and i groan as he finds my boobs and plays with my nipples... I open my legs more to give him better access and he chuckles... "Such a good girl..." He hums and  i moan as the vibrations of his deep sultry voice hits my clit... His praise going straight to my core making me arch my back of the bed and i start to move my hips wanting more friction... But he is not having it and removes his hand of my boobs and pins me down with his hand on my pubis applying light pressure intensifying the pleasure... 

I can feel the knot in my stomach build as he keeps sucking on my clit while he picks up the pace with his fingers... I moan loudly as he pushes in a third and the sopping sound of him fingering me is pornographic... As i look down again our eyes meet again, and he grins looking like he has the best time of his life... He shakes his head a little while toying with my clit and i gasp wanting to move my hips but i can't as i am pinned down... "Does it feel good love...?" He whispers and i moan... "So good... Chris..." I whimper and i put one of my hands in his hair pulling him closer as my other hand grabs at the sheets because i am about to cum... "Oh god i am going to..." 

I gasp and sit up breathing heavy and i groan... I look around and the room is dark and i am alone... "Not again..." I mumble and take a deep breath letting myself fall back on the bed... This has to stop seriously... Why does this keep happening... I must be going crazy... God it felt so real and when i feel my panties they are soaking wet... I sigh and get out of bed and change my panties before i make my way to the kitchen for some water... 

I sigh and look at the time and groan... 5 in the morning... I sigh again and look at my phone and see a text from Seb making me smile... He is in a different time zone and is very busy so he texts when he can and just waits for me to answer... I see that the text was just a few minutes ago so i call him...

"Hey you are awake..." He says in his chipper voice and i chuckle... "I didn't wake you with my text did i?" He asks and i chuckle again... "No i was awake..." I say and i hear people in the background... "You're still on set?" I ask. "Yes, we are doing some stunt scene, but they have to reset it as the camera angle was wrong, so it is going to take a while..." He says and i sit down on the kitchen counter... 

"So, what are you up to today..." He says and i sigh... "I have a date with the vet tonight..." I mumble and Seb chuckles... "You finally gave in?" He asks and i groan. "Yes... Gina kept pushing and pushing so i said yes to shut her up... He seems too good to be true..." I whisper and Seb laughs... "Just go with an open mind... Dont write him off already... Who knows maybe he is Mr. Right..." Seb says and i groan... "It is to early here for your optimism..." I mumble and he laughs... "You just need coffee..." He says and i roll my eyes... "I need a good night sleep..." I whisper... "Are you having trouble sleeping?" He says and i blush... I can't tell him why i barely sleep lately... I will die of shame... "Just over thinking about my book..." I lie and he takes in a deep breath... "Maybe it is a good thing you have a date then... Get your mind off of things..." Seb says and i sigh... "Yeah maybe..." I murmur...

"Who are you talking to?" I hear a voice say and i chuckle... "I will let you go... I will see you in a few days..." I say smiling as i hear that Seb is getting distracted... "See you in a few days... Remember open mind and have fun... Just take a break from your book for a few days... Just enjoy your hot date..." He says and i say goodbye ignoring his last remark before hanging up... 

I sigh and look at the time again 5.30 and i ponder whether to go back to bed or work a little... Knowing i have a date tonight and dont want to be a zombie i decide to go back to bed hoping i can sleep a bit without any more dreams... Maybe Seb is right and i have to just go into the date with an open mind... I close my eyes and try to quiet my mind and i slowly fall asleep...