Chapter 38

The next few weeks go by way to fast... Chris and i enjoyed our naked weekend he was giddy all weekend not keeping his hands off of me and i loved it... God i loved it... I love the way he looked at me... I love the way his hands feel on my skin... His lips on mine and most off all i loved the way he looked naked walking around no shame perfectly comfortable in my home as if he has been here for years... I loved having him around... 

Seb had come back from his little side project, and they were now both spending a lot of time in the gym downstairs to get back in shape... Not that there was anything wrong with their shape, but it needed to be bigger and better... Like Chris had said... This meant no more lazy mornings and no more fast food... It did open up more time for me to write and my new book was getting along great... 

Sometimes i would go down to keep them company but i was too distracting for Chris because fuck he looked good all sweaty and the popping veins... Fuck it was hot... So, most of the time i would leave the guys alone and just work... 

But today i was going to go dress shopping for the premier of Scott his play i had called my friend Elle to go with me... She was dying to know what was going on in my life and we had a wonderful day... It was nice to have some girl talk especially with someone who didn't judge or push her lifestyle on me... 

After dress shopping, we went to get lunch... We had a few to many cocktails during lunch and when i told her about how and why i had cut contact with Gina she was furious... She never liked Gina and now that i thought about it no one really did... We bitched a little about Gina before i said i didn't want to talk about her or Josh anymore i was done with them...

"So how is it?" Elle asked me and raising her eyebrow and i giggle knowing exactly what she means... "It is good..." I said blushing and she chuckled... "Just good?" She asked looking at me intently and i smirked... "Fine it is gooooood..." I said and she laughed, and we toasted with our cocktail... 

We had a serious conversation over the fact that he was leaving in a few weeks and that i was dreading it not knowing how to deal with the distance on which Elle just answered with a few words... "Sexting, phone or videocall sex..." She had a big smirk on her face and i just laughed... But Elle then turned serious and sighed... "I think Seb is right... Communication is key..." She said and i blushed letting out a sigh... "What is it?" She said and i looked at my drink stirring it with the straw... "Neve?" She said getting my attention... I told her about what Chris had said once and never mentioned again of me going with him... How i was scared to bring it up not wanting to be clingy or give him the impression that i dont trust him... She sighed and didn't have an answer either... 

After lunch we decided to go to my apartment to continue our little day drinking streak... I loved this about Elle once we were together, we didn't want the fun to end... We stumble into my apartment giggling and laughing almost falling over as her heel slips away and she almost pulls me with her... 

When we sink down to the floor from laughing so hard, we look up Seb and Chris are standing at the end of the hallway looking at us both with a confused smirk on their faces... "I got a dress..." I said holding up the bag with a proud smile on my face and Elle giggled... "If you can call it that... It is just a tiny piece of fabric..." She said giggling and we laughed...  "Chris babe... Can you help me up please..." I say pouting and he chuckles, and they both walk over to us and while Chris helped me up pulling me against him Seb helped Elle up... "Thank you Sebby..." Elle said as i just pressed my lips on Chris's... "This is my friend Elle... Elle... This is Chris..." I said not even looking at Elle and just kissing Chris again... "Nice to meet you Elle..." Chris said after we broke the kiss but never taking his eyes off of me with the biggest grin on his face... "Yeah you to..." Elle said laughing...

"Do they do that a lot?"  Elle asked Seb and Seb chuckled... "Yes..." He said letting out a sigh and i smirked and kissed Chris again who happily let me his hands right above my ass pulling me as close as possible... "You taste like orange juice..." Chris murmured into the kiss and i grinned... "That is either the tequila sunrise or the sex on the beach..." I mumble and he smirks... "You know what... I have an amazingly good idea?" I said looking at Elle... "What?" She said and i smirked... "Margarita's...!" I said smirking and she cheered and both Chris and Seb laughed... 

I kissed Chris again and he smiled... Seb and Elle had already walked to the kitchen leaving us alone... "Did you have fun love...?" Chris asked smirking and i nodded biting my lip... "Yes... I got a dress..." I whisper blushing and he smiled taking the bag i was still clutching from me... "So, you said... Let's have a look..." He said and opened the bag revealing the dress and he groaned... "You are going to kill me love..." He groans and i smirked... "That was my plan Mr. Evans... Torture you a bit... Because we both know you can look but not touch me all night..." I whisper and he growls stepping forward and kissing me passionately... "And seeing as it will be one of the last nights, we are together for a while i am going to torture you and after that fuck your brains out..." I whisper and he sighs cupping my face the look on his face sad... "Not good?" I ask a little unsure all of a sudden and he shakes his head... "I am just going to miss you, silly girl..." He whispers and he kisses me again... 

I am about to say something when Elle looks around the corners... "Margaritas are ready!!" She says and both Chris and i smile but the smile is not reaching our eyes and he takes the bag hanging it on the bedroom door before taking my hand and walking us to the kitchen...