Chapter 48

"You okay?" Chris asks after he had talked to his mother telling her we were home... I nod and give him a little smile... "Neve?" He asks cupping my face and i sigh... "It is nothing really... Just thinking about my own family and how different we grew up..." I mumble and he sighs pulling me into a hug... "I am sorry love..." He whispers and i sigh... "Not your fault... Just seeing that i wonder if i ever was really wanted..." I mumble and Chris hugs me a little tighter... "Well i am happy you are here... You are definitely wanted by me never doubt that..." He whispers and i smile... 

"It is not all bad... I had a sort of family the day Seb and his family came living next door... His mother pitied me, and they became my second family... My mother was just never the motherly type but, in her way, she did her best... I know she loves me and so does my dad they were just too caught up in their own lives to really notice me..." I whisper and Chris makes me look up at him and presses his lips on mine... 

I deepen the kiss pulling him closer... "Can we just cuddle tonight..." I whisper and he looks at me with a smile on his face... "Of course love... Anything you want..." He whispers and i blush... "You are going to regret saying that one day..." I say smirking releasing him and he chuckles... "I dont think i will..." He says and i blush... "I am going to put on something more comfortable..." I say and walk to the bedroom. I grab one of Chris his hoodies putting it on, and it is almost like a dress on me so i decide i dont need pants... I just put on some long socks so my feet wont get cold and i walk back to the living room where Chris is putting snacks out... He looks at me and lets out a little growl and i giggle... 

"Something wrong?" I ask looking as innocent as possible and he shakes his head... "I am going to change to go and get comfortable and pick a movie to watch... I'll be right back..." He says giving me a quick kiss patting my ass and i grin as he walks off muttering something i can't understand... I grab the blanket and decide to watch some standup comedian just to have a laugh and not have to watch it perse... I just could cuddle into Chris...

Chris walked back in wearing a simple t-shirt and some grey sweatpants... He installs himself beside me and i cuddle into him... He starts the standup special and he moves us, so we are now both laying down me on his chest and i let out a sigh my body relaxing... We just listen... Chris rubbing my back making me hum as i feel so comfortable... Every now and then we chuckle at the comedian... 

I smirk as Chris his hand that is rubbing up and down my back goes lower and lower every time and i giggle as he squeezes my ass a little... I lift my head and kiss him, and he smiles into the kiss as he grabs my ass a little harder... I let out a little moan into the kiss before pushing myself up and looking down on him smirking... 

He smirks back at me and sits up, so we are now face to face and i kiss him passionately cupping his face with both hands... I push him back down and start to move my hips grinding over his dick feeling him getting hard underneath me and every time he wants to sit up again i push him back down never stopping my movements... 

"If you keep this up i am going to cum in my pants love..." He groans breathing heavy and i chuckle... "Oh no..." I say smirking and grind on him a little harder making him growl and he tries to sit up again but i won't let him. "Fuck love... You got to stop..." He growls and i smirk "Okay..." I say and crawl off of him and just watch the TV trying my best to not burst out laughing at his stunned face... He stands up from the couch and looks at me with a dark look in his eyes and i smirk back at him with a twinkle in my eyes... "Can i help you with something?" I whisper looking as innocent as i can... He growls and pulls his pants down hid dick springing free and i chuckle... "Oh no... It seems like you have a bit of a problem..." I say batting my eyes at him...

I squeal as he lifts me up and hangs me over the back of the couch pulling my panties down to my knees and he spreads my cheeks as he slams into me making me moan... He slaps my ass... "Such a bad girl teasing me..." He growls and i smirk as he starts to pound into me... He grabs my arms pulling them back using them to pull me onto me harder... 

He fucks me rough hard and quick... His pace relentless and i love it... He uses me like i am some little fuck toy... He pulls me off the back of the couch and my chest is now lying on the seat my knees and the ground as he moves behind me slamming into me again pushing my head in the couch... "Harder Chris... Ruin me..." I whine and he growls moving and i scream out his name as he hits me deeper and harder. After a few more thrusts i can feel him twitch inside of me and he finds his release his cum coating my walls and it sends me over the edge... My body is shaking as fireworks explode all throughout my body... 

When we both come down from our high, he pulls out planting a on my ass before pulling my panties back up and i chuckle... I sit up and let out a little squeal when he picks me up throwing me over his shoulder... He slaps my ass and grabs the remote turning the TV off... "Time for bed... I am not done with you yet..." He growls and i giggle slapping his ass as he walks us to the bedroom...