Chapter 21

I am amazed at how easy spending time with Chris is... He is easy to talk to and funny... We were cuddling on the couch, and it felt comfortable... We had dinner together just chilling on the couch... Just some music in the background and lounging on the couch talking and joking... I laugh as he tells me stories of him and Scott... Stories of him and Seb... "Does my friendship with Seb bother you?" I ask and he shakes his head and i let out a sigh of relief... He chuckles and kisses me... "If it wasn't for him i would have never met you... So, no i am not bothered... Dont worry love..." He says and i smile even more... "Did it cause problems in the past?" He asks and i nod... "Relationships ended over him..." I murmur and Chris sighs... "Their loss my gain..." He says and i blush... 

"Just talk to me when something bothers you..." I whisper and he nods... "Deal..." He says and i smile back at him... It is important for me to let him know that whatever happens Seb is going nowhere and is part of my life so after it had caused problems in the past i learned to just bring it up early... I dont know if i had to with Chris but i wanted to get it out of the way...

I yawned and Chris smiled running his hands through my hair as i was laying with my head in his lap... "Can i stay the night..." He whispers and i blush... "What about Scott...?" I whisper and he chuckles... "He is my brother he is used to see me in the morning... We used to live together you know..." He said grinning and i rolled my eyes... "I can go back to the hotel if you want me to..." He whispers and i shake my head... "No..." I mumble clinging onto him a little tighter and he smiles leaning down and kissing me... "You can leave before he wakes up..." I said grinning when we broke the kiss and Chris looked at me shocked and i started to laugh... 

Chris kissed me again and i smiled into the kiss... "Can i ask you something..." I whisper and Chris nods... "Did you know i was going to be at the restaurant?" I ask and he turns bright red and leans back into the couch no longer looking at me... I can feel my question has made him tense... I smile and sit up and crawl into his lap and cup his face kissing him... "You are crazy..." I mumble into the kiss... "My number?" I whisper and i didn't think it was possible, but he turns even more red... "I swiped it out of Scott his phone during lunch today..." He mumbles and i look at him shocked... "I am sorry... I know it sounds crazy and stalkerisch..." He mumbles and i sigh... "A little bit yeah..." I mumble...

"I'm sorry... I just really needed to see you... The thought of you on a date with someone else killed me... All i could think when i watched you on your date was i wished it was me..."  He whispers and i sigh... 

I know Josh has been trying to call... When Chris was going to the bathroom i checked my phone and Josh had called two times but i didn't know what to say to him... "Yeah sorry i told you Chris was nothing to me... But things have changed after you left to save some poor animal..."  I felt a little bit guilty... But if i was being honest to myself Josh didn't compare to Chris... Yes, he was perfect on paper... But Chris made me feel things i never felt before...On paper Josh made more sense but there was no spark...

I knew if i was going to give Chris a chance i needed to call Josh and tell him a second date was not happening... I needed to be honest and tell him i wasn't interested...  I was going to have to tell Gina that i was not going to go forward with her Mr. Perfect... I already could hear her whine and complain telling me i was making a mistake... I love Gina but she could be pushy... 

I yawn again and Chris smiles... "Let's go to bed..." He whispers and i nod... I stand up and Chris stands up and kisses me passionately... I take his hand after we break the kiss and i walk us to my bedroom... It is weird having him in here... "Which side do you sleep on...?" He asks and i chuckle... "The middle..." I say grinning and he laughs... "I sleep on the right..." I say and he nods and i watch him get undressed... 

I bite my lip watching him and he catches me staring... "You okay?" He asks and i nod my head and let out a little sigh... "I have a spare toothbrush in the bottom drawer of the bathroom..." I say and he smiles nodding and walks to the bathroom to get ready for bed... I follow a few seconds later and step beside him and start to brush my teeth to and he grins at me through the mirror... I do my night routine and Chris kisses my shoulder before walking back into the bedroom... I smile as Chris is already in bed laying under the sheets and i crawl into bed and Chris wastes no time pulling me into him and i lay my head on his chest letting out a deep sigh as my body relaxes...

"No running off again okay..." He murmurs and i laugh... "Chris... This is my apartment..." I say and look up at him, but his face is dead serious so i stop laughing... "I'll be here in the morning are you...?" I say and kiss him... He smiles and he moves laying on his side and i cuddle into him burying my head in his neck taking in a deep breath his delicious sent surrounding me his strong arms holding me tight... "I am not going anywhere..."  He mumbles and that makes me smile and i close my eyes waiting for sleep to take over...