Chapter 23

I wake up with Chris his strong arms wrapped around me and i smile as he hums as i move... "Not yet... I am so comfortable..." He mumbles and i giggle... "I need to pee..." I whisper giggling and he groans... "Make it quick..." He growls and i giggle again getting out of bed and going to the bathroom...  I smirk as i wash my hands holding them under the cold water a little longer until they are almost painfully cold... I giggle and walk back into the bedroom where Chris is now laying on his back his eyes closed... 

"What are you giggling about love..." He mumbles but not looking at me just keeping his eyes clothes... I jump on the bed and put my icy hands on his chest, and he shoots up gasping... "Mother... Fu..." He says and grabs my hands and i laugh falling back on the bed... Seeing his shocked face i laugh even harder tears running down my cheeks as i can't stop laughing... 

"You little..." He growls pushing himself up and pulling me towards him making me squeal and laugh even harder as he flips me over on my stomach and he slaps my ass... "Bad girl..." He growls and i let out an involuntary moan and bury my head in the sheets... I let out another squeal when he pulls my ass up in the air sinking his teeth in before slapping it again making me gasp and moan...

"I get it now... You like being punished..." He growls and he slaps my ass again this time a little harder and i moan and wiggle my ass... I can feel him move and pull my ass further off... "Do you want me to use protection love..." He growls grinding into me and i whimper... "Fuck no... I want you to ruin me..." I moan in a low seductive voice pushing back on him and he growls smacking my ass hard before thrusting into me hard... "As you wish love going to fuck you hard and fast... Fill you pussy with my cum and watch it drip out..." He growls and i whimper... 

"God yes..." I moan grabbing the sheets with my hands as he starts to pound into me... He slaps my ass every now and then and God it feels good... My ass stings but i love it... He leans over me grabbing my arms pulling them back using them to pull me harder on him lifting my chest up from the bed a little... Fuck it feels good... He shows no mercy and i love it... I just moan letting pleasure take over... 

He growls as and releases my arms making me fall back on the bed again and i feel him move over me... He pushes my head in the bed and i he changes the angle absolutely destroying me... "Here i was thinking you was this sweet innocent shy girl... But you are just a little slut aren't you..." He growls and i whimper again... "Only for you..." I whisper and he growls.... "Thats right... You are my little slut... Only mine..." He growls and i gasp and moan... Normally i am not really into this kind of talk but fuck coming from him... His tone... Fuck it makes my core drip even more as he seems to be addressing it directly... The way he is domineering me is amazing and yet i feel safe... He grabs a fist full of hair pulling me up a little... "Say it love..." He growls in my ear and i whimper... "I am yours..." I whimper and i can feel him grin... "Good girl..." He whispers and i moan loudly at his praise... 

He releases my hair and pushes me in the bed again as he keeps pounding into me... "Fuck love your pussy feels so good around my cock..." He growls and i squeeze my walls around him and he slaps my ass making me squeeze him even harder... 

His moves again and he pulls me up putting me on my hands and knees again... I moan as he puts his hands on my hips pulling me on him hard and it feels so fucking good... I start to push back wanting him deeper and harder his dick hitting my sweet spot every fucking time... He slaps my ass again and i cum... Hard and unexpected and i drop myself to the bed as my body is trembling and i am moaning loudly... He thrusts into me a few more times and with a loud growl he cums filling me up while holding me still his dick deep inside of me... He pulls out and leans down kissing my ass... A few seconds later he hums... "Fuck you look so beautiful with my cum dripping out of you..." He mumbles and i gasp a little when i feel his fingers on my folds playing with his cum and i moan as i feel him pushing it back in... 

I sigh and he chuckles and i feel him pull me up and he lays down pulling me on top of him... I hum laying comfortably fucked out on his chest... He starts to chuckle when my stomach growls and he kisses the top of my head... "Let's get you something to eat..." He mumbles and grabs his phone from the nightstand and i smile... "You are not going to make me breakfast...?" I whisper giggling and he chuckles in response... "Love... That is not a good idea... Dont want to poison you..." He says and i groan... "You can cook if you want to..." He says grinning and giggle... 

"Dont want to poison you either..." I mumble and i look at him blushing... "Take out it is..." He says grinning... "I want pancakes... Bacon and a fruit salade..." I mumble and he chuckles... "Someone is hungry..." He says grinning and i smile... "Must be all the strenuous activity..." I say smirking pushing myself up leaning down and kissing him... "I am going to take a quick shower... "Join me?" I whisper and he grins... "I'll be right there going to order breakfast first..." He whispers and i nod giving him a quick kiss again before getting of the bed and walking to the bathroom... 

The shower is nice... We wash each other and after we get out i make us some coffee... The doorbell rings and Chris goes to accept breakfast and he walks into the kitchen with to massive bags... I smile when he tells me he ordered breakfast for Scott to... "Such a good brother..." I say wrapping my arms around his waist and planting a kiss on his lips... 

I shiver and he sighs... "Are you cold?" He asks and i nod... He kisses the top of my head... "I'll go get you a sweater..." He whispers and i smile watching him walk to my bedroom...

"Oh my god... I am never drinking again..." Scott groans coming into the kitchen as Chris just disappeared into the bedroom... "I feel horrible and i had the weirdest dream that Chris was here, and he helped me into bed..." He says letting out a sigh sitting down at the kitchen counter putting his head in his hands groaning... "Really?" I say smirking as he is groaning and moaning feeling sorry for himself... Chris walks in and i put my finger on his lips for him to be quiet pointing at Scott who still has his head buried in his hands... 

"It was such a weird fucking dream... I opened my eyes and Chris was standing over me and he picked me up and carried me to bed... Oh fuck my head is killing me..." He mumbles and i chuckle... "Good... You deserve it..." Chris says grinning and Scott his head shoots up and he looks at Chris who has his arm wrapped around me his hand resting on my hip... "What the..." He yells...