Chapter 31

I drag Chris to the dancefloor feeling all giddy... He twirls me around and pulls me against him and we start to move to the music... I laugh when he pulls back and starts to make silly dance moves showing off and i whoop cheering him on laughing at his antics... He is adorable and i can't get the face splitting grin off my face... He has this goofy smile on his face dancing circles around m and i let out a little yelp as he pulls me against him again... his chest pressed against my back and his hands sliding down until the rest on my hips... I start to move grinding against him, and he plants kisses in my neck. I lose myself in the music letting it lead me as we move together in perfect sync...

His hands are roaming me up and down making my body feel on fire his touch is exhilarating.  He twirls me around pulling me into him and he leans down and kisses me and i smile into the kiss... "Let's get another drink..." He whispers in my ear and i let out a little moan before i smile and nod... He holds my hand tightly as if he is scared i will disappear leading me through the crowd and walk us back to our table... I chuckle when i see a blond sitting in Seb his lap and Scott is not there.... I look around and see him at the bar talking to some guy laughing and keep touching his chest over and over again... 

Chris sits down pulling me in his lap again and i cup his face and kiss him and he lets out a little moan making me smirk... His arm is laying over my thighs running up and down, playing with the shiny fabric of my dress... I can't stop kissing him... And when the new waitress comes over i move my lips to his neck ignoring her... I am too happy having my lips on his skin... "Rum, coke and a glass of water..." I murmur before sucking on the skin under his ear and he clears his throat as i feel him shiver and i smirk...

Chris orders our drinks and i lift my head smiling at him... "You are trouble..." He growls in a low dark tone in my ear and i smirk... "Just wait until Seb and... whatever her name is leave and I'll show you how much trouble i can be..." I whisper in a husk tone, and he groans and i chuckle in response... 

The waitress comes back with our drinks and i ask her where the restrooms are and she points me towards the once for the private sections... I thank her and she smiles and i am happy Seb dismissed the other one because this waitress is friendly and helpful... "Make sure she gets a nice tip..." I yell to Seb who sticks up his thumb as the blond is attached to his lips and i bend down and kiss Chris telling him i will be right back... "You better love... Otherwise i will come and get you..." He growls and i grin... "Be a good boy stay put... Watch my drink and if you are being good... I'll make it worth your while..." I whisper and he groans as i grab his face and kiss him hard... "Yes love..." He whispers as good obedient boy and i smirk and walk to the restrooms... 

I do my business and smirk taking my panties off and stuffing them in my purse before walking out of the stall and washing my hands and checking if my makeup is still presentable... I walk out and groan at the fact that Seb is still there the blond hasn't moved from his lap and i sigh... My mind is spinning because i am frustrated and i have worked myself up my core is throbbing and i know my pussy is starting to get wetter by the second... It is not helping that Chris looks so damn good... 

I smirk and look at the bar where Scott is ordering another round of drinks for him and the guy, he is with totally caught up in each other... I know he won't be a bother for a while so all i have to do is just get rid of Seb and the blond because if he doesn't leave soon i will execute my plan in front of him not caring if he will see... 

I walk back to Chris and sit down in his lap kissing him and i open my purse pulling out my panties and stuffing it in his hand before turning to Seb and the girl who just come up for air... "Did you know Seb is an amazing dancer..." I said in my sweetest voice ignoring a groaning Chris as he looked what i put in his hands behind me. I can feel his hand glide up and down my thigh a little higher and higher each time making my body tingle in excitement... and Seb glared at me, but the girls face lights up... 

"I need to see that..." She chirped and i grinned as i got a death stare from him... "Come on Sebby... Dont be lazy... Take the girl dancing..." I said with my sweetest smile as i gently grinding my ass over Chris his dick... I could hear Chris taking in a sharp breath and curse softly his dick getting hard making him shift a little his hands now on my hips his finger digging into my flesh... 

"Please..." The girl said and Seb groaned, and she stood up pulling him out of his seat and the walked off and i grind down hard on Chris making him curse louder and i smirked... I leaned back into him my back pressed against his chest and i turned my head to kiss him my body sprawled over him... 

I reach behind me and start to fumble with his belt opening it and after i unbutton his pants i slide my hand in stroking him and he groans... "What are you doing love... We are in public... What if someone sees..." He groans barely getting it out and i moan as his dick twitches in my hand... "Shut up... And let the enjoy the show..." I say and he curses under his breath... "Fuck i love it when you tell me to shut up..." He growls and i smile and free his dick from its restrictive pants lifting the back of my dress a little bit and without warning i line him up and take him inside of me making him curse digging his fingers even harder in my flesh making me moan... 

"Shit you are such a bad girl..." He groans as i start to move... Moving my hips in circles as he attaches his lips to the skin of my neck... "Such a bad girl..." He mumbles moaning and i smirk... "You like that baby... Do you like me fucking you in public..." I whisper and he groans... "You are going to get me in so much trouble if someone catches us..." He whimpers and i grin squeezing my walls hard around him... "Shit..." He growls and i can feel he is giving in letting his hands roam my body pulling on my nipples through the fabric of my dress not caring anymore who sees... I dont care who sees... It is exciting... Thrilling the possibility of getting caught adding to the pleasure... 

"Fuck, fuck, fuck... Sorry love won't last long... Your pussy feels too good..." He growls and i smirk and take his hand lowering it over my body until i can slide his hand under my dress and i show him what i want from him by guiding his hand to rub circles on my clit...

The pleasure is overwhelming as i keep moving my hips his hand rubbing my clit and i move my head toward him kissing him again... "You feel so good inside of me..." I murmur into the kiss, and he grunts bucking up his hips making me let out a little gasp... "Gonna cum for me baby...? Gonna fill my pussy...? Gonna cum inside of me making my pussy drip...?" I whisper and he bites down on my shoulder bucking up his hips again and applying a little bit more pressure on my clit making me bite my lip to avoid screaming out from pleasure...  

"Come on baby... I need it... Give me your cum..." I moan and my body starts to shudder, and Chris takes over growling in my ear sending shivers down my spine... He releases my clit and wraps both arms around my waist holding me on to him a little tighter as he starts to buck up into me and after a few times i come squeezing down on him and he follows me soon after... His hot cum filling me up as i lay back into him.  We are no longer moving as we are both catching our breath... 

I look back at him and grin and he chuckle and takes my face in his big hand pulling me in for a kiss... "You are something else..." He whispers and i giggle... "Something else bad?" I ask pouting at him, and he shakes his head... "Fuck no... Maybe a little bad in a good way but you are certainly trouble..." He murmurs with a grin on his face and i smirk...  When we break apart and i stand up straightening out my dress and he fixes his pants and i grin slamming back my drink and taking his hand pulling him up... 

He pulls me in his arms kissing me and i smile... "Now take me dancing again Evans..." I whisper and he chuckles smiling from ear to ear. "Sure, thing love anything you want but dont you want these first..." He asks pulling my panties out of his jeans pocket and i smirk and shake my head... "No... I am not done with you yet..." I whisper and he takes in a sharp breath and closes his eyes for a second... "Fuck..." He says and takes my hand leading me onto the dancefloor again as i can't stop giggling...