Chapter 16

I am comfortable... To comfortable... Chris is asleep he was quickly out after we showered together... He was so sweet and caring it really surprised me... I smile watching him sleep... Even asleep he holds me tightly pressed against him... My head is still laying on his chest and it is comfortable... But i can't get comfortable... 

I sigh and run my finger through Chris his hair as he is in a deep sleep... I want to enjoy this moment for just a second longer... He looks so handsome and peaceful... I plant a kiss on his chest, and he sighs in his sleep mumbling something but i can't understand what... I just watch him sleep a little longer... his chest calmly going up and down... His heartbeat steady and calming... Is it weird that i want to savor this moment for just a few seconds longer?  

When i am sure he is in a deep sleep i slowly slide out of the bed and he moves a little and i freeze... When i am sure he is not waking up i go look for my dress finding it by the window bunched up in on the floor... I sigh and put it on straightening it out as best as i can so i can get out of the hotel without it being obvious that i am doing the walk of shame... 

I sigh looking around as i can't find my panties... Ï give up... They are ruined anyway and grab my shoes that are laying in front of the window as i kicked them off there when he poured us our drinks... The drinks we hadn't touched because after our kiss he putt them down on the little table next to the couch... 

I sigh and look out over the city one more time... The view is amazing i could sit here and watch it all night and day... This would an awesome place to put a desk to write i think to myself... I put my arms around me as i shiver... I turn around looking at Chris who peacefully sleeps not aware i am no longer in the bed... Tomorrow, he wakes up alone and we both go on with our own lives... We had an amazing night... But that was it... It would never work...  

I walk over to the bed and lean down planting a soft kiss on his lips on more time... Wanting to feel his soft lips on mine one more time... "Goodbye..." I whisper as i pull back and i smile as he mumbles something again but not waking up... Who knew he was a sleep talker...

I walk to the couch to grab my purse and jacket but stop as i see Chris his t shirt lying on the ground... I pick it up and put it to my face inhaling deep a comforting smell filling me nose... I grab my purse stuffing his shirt in there and grab my jacket putting it on... 

I make my way to the door and take a deep breath... I look back one more time and hesitate for a second before walking out closing the door carefully so not to wake him... I sigh and make my way to the elevator and i groan looking in the elevator mirror and in the time, it takes to get down to the lobby i try my best to fix my appearance a bit to make it so i look somewhat presentable... I put on my heels and the door of the elevator opens and i walk out into the lobby avoiding looking at the people still up coming and going...

I walk to the reception asking if they can call me a cab as my own phone has died and the lady behind the desk puts on a fake smile nodding...  I can feel her judging me but i ignore it... I thank her and i walk to the door and make my way outside... A few minutes later my cab arrives and i get in giving him my address and he takes off... I can feel the man watching me through the mirror but i ignore it... I dont want to talk... I am lost in my own thoughts playing everything that happened over and over in my head... 

I arrive home and pay the cabby before getting out and walking into my building greeting the night doorman... He smiles and greets me back and i make my way to the elevator and press the button for my floor... I quietly open my front door and walk in... To my surprise the lights are on and i groan seeing Scott asleep on the couch... He was probably waiting up for me not expecting me to stay out all night... I look at the time and sigh... It is 5 in the morning and i decide not to wake him because i have no idea how i am going to explain were i have been all night without lying... Although the more i think about the more i think he told Chris were i would be and i dont know what to think about that... But for now, i let it go... He has his first rehearsal in a few hours, so he needs his sleep... I slap my hand over my mouth to suppress a giggle as Scott mumbles in his sleep... I guess it is a family trait...

I turn off all the lights and put a blanket over Scott before walking to my bedroom... I sigh and get undressed taking Chris his shirt out of my purse and putting it on before crawling into my bed... I get comfortable and stare at the ceiling... 

I take another deep breath relaxing my body everything aches and i still can feel his hands all over me... I still can feel his lips kissing me all over... The feeling of him inside me etched in my mind... I feel sore but it is a good kind of sore... 

I close my eyes and hope that i can finally sleep without dreaming... I surely must have fucked him out of my system now... It was good... Even better than i had imagined... It was even better than in my dreams... The orgasms were mind blowing and my frustration was gone... My eyes get heavy and i feel myself drift off... Finally, i can sleep... No more waking up sweating and feeling frustrated it is out of my system...