Chapter 15

"Neve we really should talk..." Chris murmurs putting his forehead against mine as we come up for air... "Shut up..." I mumble and i pull him in for another kiss wanting his lips on mine... The kiss is breathtaking his lips so soft, and he tastes so sweet... I moan as his strong big hands glide around my waist, and he pulls me off the window and into him... It feels good just like i remembered and i let out a little gasp as he runs them up my back unclasping the clip of my dress... But not before he asks if i am sure and i moan and tell him to shut up again... 

He growls and the clip comes loose making the top of my dress fall down around my waist revealing my boobs to him as the dress didn't allow a bra... "Fuck..." He growls and he kisses me again his hands finding my boobs massaging them making me moan and i know my panties are now ruined for sure... His touch is gentle yet firm and i whimper when he pinches my nipples making them painfully hard in an instance... I push his jacket of his shoulders and start to unbutton his shirt wanting his skin on mine... I dont want anything between us... I want to feel all of him... 

When i finally have his shirt unbuttoned i yank at it wanting it off and he smirks into the kiss releasing my boobs so i can get his shirt off... I groan because he has a t shirt under it, and he chuckles... He breaks the kiss for a second and inn one swift move he pulls the shirt over his head before pulling me into him again... "Better..." He whispers and i nod biting my lip letting my eyes roam his chest... 

But i can't marvel at his bare chest for long as he spins me around and his lips attach to my neck making me lean my head to the side granting him better access... I look out over the city as he plants a trail of kisses in my neck over my shoulders down my spine while he kneels down behind me... The idea of standing naked in front of the window ads to the excitement and i wonder if someone is watching... I dont care if they can i hope they enjoy the show because my dripping core is evidence that i definitely am...

I moan and put my hands on the window bending over slightly and i feel him hook his thumbs in my dress and he slowly and gently pulls it down making it drop at my feet and i step out of it... I feel him throw my dress to the side and i gasp as he plants a kiss on each of my ass cheeks before taking off my panties... He stands up and hear him unbuckle his belt and i shiver in excitement waiting for what is to come... I hear a zipper and then pants hitting the floor and he takes a step forward... He is already hard, and he presses his body against mind his dick gliding between my folds as he plants a kiss on my shoulders and grinds into me... 

I moan at the friction and i can feel my core throbbing and i push back on him wanting him inside of me so bad... He growls and his hands find my boobs playing with my nipples again... The pleasure is overwhelming... I am putty in his hands as he plays with my body grinding into me making me drip all over his hard cock... 

I push back again bending over a little more as i am desperate to feel him inside of me... He growls and i feel one hand glide down my back over my spine again... I can feel him line himself up and he slowly pushes himself inside of me... To slow for my taste as i want him inside of me... All of him and i push back on him making him fill me up in one swift move... His big dick is painfully stretching me but i dont care it a good pain... After weeks of dreaming about him fucking me i am desperate... And it feels even better than in my dreams... He groans cursing under his breath and he pauses his hands grabbing my hips holding me still... 

"Fuck Neve... Easy... Dont want it to be over before it begun..." He growls and i moan... I wiggle my ass and he growls again... "Dont make me spank you love..." He grunts and i moan at his words combined with the pet name and i wiggle my ass again daring him to spank me... I let out a whimper as he slaps my ass the delicious sting making me moan... "Fuck... you like that..." He growls and slaps it again and i moan again in response...