visited by aliens

:Marjorie

Finally exiting the hunted house, Valerian still carrying me looks around in search of where he could have me sit. He sees a bench and gently drops me on it. He then looks back at me and says,

"Do not move, I'll be right back," and just like that he got mixed up in the crowd, I was too scared to stay here but It'll be scarier loosing sight of him if I move from here,

Who was that I saw? Was he following us? Why does it feel strange? If Valerian wasn't there would he have really come to hurt me?

So many thoughts in my head, I really hope Valerian is alright, his shirt got stained bad and I got paranoid. Why does all this feel weird. Did I really see someone there or was I hallucinating again?

"Marjorie! Are you with me?" Came the voice I was waiting for,

"Huh! Y..yes...I'm sorry, I was—"

"It's okay, I want you to sit back carefully and stretch your leg a bit," he instructed, I did as I was told.

He knelt before me, held my leg out underneath and with the water on a wipe he brought, daps it on the cut, I hissed loudly cos I wasn't much of a pain resistor.

He said nothing, but rather looked at me with soft eyes and went back to cleaning. When he was done, he took out his white hankie from his pocket and tied the area lightly.

He stood up, handed me the left over bottle of water to drink. Took out his phone and called whoever he was calling. Soon after, Paul shows up and helps me back to the car.

Moments later, I see Valerian coming over here, he had a few words with Paul and then came to me.

"I'm driving you home, first the doctor," it's all he said, I couldn't utter any words as he gets into the driver's seat and drives out of the fare. Then I realized, the others were still at the fare.

And just like he read my mind he answered, "Mabel and my brother will be okay, wouldn't want to ruin their fun, they've got a bodyguard with them...don't worry,"

Getting to the hospital, a nurse attended to my cut and gave me a tetanus injection. I hated injections and here I was getting one infront of the all gorgeous Valerian.

He on the other hand just folded his hands and kept looking at what the nurse was doing. More like he was lost in his own world or thoughts. I sigh and rest my head back on the pillow in the ward we were in.

I mean there really wasn't a need for a ward, it's not that severe. I only got a not-too-deep cut. It hurts but also manageable, a pharmacy could've done the trick. Come to think of it, this will be a thick scar? Oh no! I don't like scars atleast not on my body. And at a very visible area.

"We're all done here, be sure to keep that leg outta harms way miss. You have a really nice skin, we hope it doesn't create much of a scar there," the black nurse said trying to make me smile I guess,

She looked at Valerian, and smiled at him,
"And handsome, do make sure your girlfriend takes these. Very important," she said handing him a brown bag of medication, leaving us with a rather awkward situation.

On the drive to my house it was also very quiet. I wondered what he was thinking, he got a change of shirt though at the fare so it doesn't look like he just murdered someone.
And ofcoarse it was a white t shirt.

He was always just angel like in white with his long jet black hair tied to a bun behind.
He just concentrated on the road not humming or uttering a word. We got to my house and he came out to help me out.

"Becareful, it's still fresh it has to heal well," he finally said something, I looked up at him and nodded in understanding. He went over pressed the ring button as one of the maids opens the door, he hand's her the brown bag as she assists me in entering the house.

He said bye quickly and zoomed off, I felt kind of sad because I didn't get the chance to thank him but, I will get it another time.

As usual my mother wasn't back from work, she's probably on one of her night shifts again. Sigh! A lonely night once more.

I had my dinner of spaghetti and tomato sauce with sausages. Had just water to drink it down. For desert I just took some chocolate bars and went up to my bed.

I was so tired that I didn't have time to process the whole day. I just used wipes to clean my body since I had a fresh plastered cut that was 2cm wide.

I wanted to find out if Mabel and Vencel got home safe but, my phone was down so I plugged it to charge on my side table. Wore on my pajamas and crashed.

****

It was 9:32 in the morning and I was just waking up. Man that was one hell of a sleep. The bright lights were all over my face. I still wonder why I picked this room, it's so direct to the breaking of day.

Probably for aesthetics purposes. I chuckled and got off the bed. Stretched out and really felt hungry. I went outside my room, got to my mum's and turns out she didn't come home.

I went back to my room, brushed my teeth and had my shower and was going to change the plaster above my knee. And what happened next is still unbelievable.

"The cut is ....gone?? How?! Why?! When?!... What da!!" I was too confused right now, "it doesn't even hurt a bit, no wonder I was so eased out,"

Ok what's going on with me? Are aliens real? Did they visit me?... Am I ...one of them? Gasp!!

"But...but I, I remember how deep it was and Valerian saw it too?" I continued to myself

Oh! No, what if he asks and sees this, would he also think I'm an alien now?"

Knock! Knock!

I jumped in shock, "w..who is it?"

"Miss Marjorie it's time for your sunday breakfast, the food's getting cold, we were worried you overslept," said the voice of maid Gina,

"Oh! I'm sorry for making you worry, I'll be there in a minute," I said to her and continued reminiscing about the whole situation here.

So instead of scaring everyone with this truth, I instead left a new plaster on my leg so it looks like it's still fresh and healing.

I put on this smile that probably was making them wonder what was so exciting about the day. I on the other hand would just look at them and say,

"Good sunday isn't it," and concentrate on my breakfast. Sunday breakfast were more of pancakes, doughnuts, omelettes and hot chocolate.

I was friendly to the three maids my mum hired to look after me for some reasons she thinks I can't. Just because I have asma. I'm literally 20 yrs old and still cared for like a thirteen year old. Yea that also includes me not having my apartment by now and also not an on- campus student.

Thank goodness, it's my final year and will soon say goodbye to daily care and hello to how to run your life on your own accord. Plus getting a job that suits the situation ofcoarse. And art and design company should do it. Once they see my work they'll all be looking for me.

The rest of the sunday was the usual, watch tv, watch Gina cook while we chat and laugh, lunch is ready, eat go, back to watching tv. Get bored stroll out to the back yard since I'm under watch for my leg. Sit there with a juice jar and draw something under the shade.

Go online in the evening, scroll down social media a bit, get bored play music for my soul and wait for dinner. Once dinner's done lock myself in my room and continue looking at my leg. How in the world it healed so fast.

I then concluded that I had a very interesting change in my immune system. That could heal my wounds three fast than normal. Which was not normal. I knew my theory was just not making sense but, since I wasn't a science student I guess I wouldn't really know what's up.

Hillie🤭: Marjorie's missing some points aye? Lol, were getting there😉.