the camping trip

Everyone has gathered at the University square with their luggages ready for a camping trip. Two big coaster buses was enough for 40 people, so they all were waiting to complete their numbers.

Well for some it was going to be a wonderful time, a time they'd been waiting for. This was for adventurers. And for others, they just want to get their way and party. This is where you find the party lovers. While a few others just think of it as a time when it possibly becomes a bad idea and something goes wrong. This was for the paranoid group.

Marjorie got there a few minutes later after Mabel had. Everyone was almost complete now. When the two friends saw each other they were finally getting excited about it. A little chit chats here and there made the fin grow.

Marjorie wanted to get some food from the canteen before their departure. So she leaves with Mabel to get their bellies filled up, they got talking...

"Is it just me or is Valerian missing?" Marjorie casually asked looking around with her eyes.

Mabel looked at her with a devilish grin,

"Ooo I see someone's missing her knight,"

"Shut up May, I'm only asking out of observations,"

"Nah, it's more than that, you know what I think?"

"What??"

"I think you like him...that's why you're getting worked up and haven't taken more than four bites from those corn dogs in front of you,"

"Me? Like Valerian (pfft) you must be joking,"

"You do Marj, denial means you do,"

"And undenial?" With Marjorie's right hand in the air,

"Still practically means you like him," Mabel seeped more of her soda,

"Ugh! You're literally going bazzare with this, all of that is being cooked up in your silly brain,"

"You can say all you want but the truth can't be hidden for long," Mabel winks,

"Says the girl who's afraid to tell her crush whom she's older than by a year that she likes him... Which is also the younger brother of–" and Marjorie grins,

"The person you like and won't admit it," Mabel finish off

There was a pause here and a narrow glare meant for Mabel,

"In other words... You two are crushing on brothers?" Says a third voice which gave the girls a fright when they saw who was sitting at the head of the table,

"Argh!!" They scream,

"H..how did you," Mabel stammers,

"Get here? It's a short story but still no need to settle on that, anyways this is an interesting topic you know," says the third wheel,

"Dale! This isn't funny, how long have you been sitting here?" Marjorie asks,

"Well let's say for as long as you two were engrossed in the thought of the brothers clouding your complicated minds," Dale said to them and continues,

"You! (Looking at Marjorie)... Of all the  boys to get your beating heart aligned with, you chose the ice cold prince? Trust me girl that heart will shatter withing seven degrees of contact with him.... And you (turning to Mabel), though I have no clue what the other looks like, he prolly be the warm prince unlike his brother but younger? That's pedophilic hun! Think about it..." He said to them placing his hands on both their shoulders in a concerning yet sarcastic way.

They just sat there looking at him with blank expressions on their faces. Not knowing how to react to his sarcastic concerns.

"Anyways girls, just take my advice and look out for yourselves before it's too late into the future... I don't want your sweet hearts broken and judged,"