worth protecting

In another location, the same day. Dr. Horace Xavier was in his office, when his nephew Theodore Xavier walks in. It was their meeting day and it seems these two have always been close.

"Good to see you Theo, was just rounding up some paperwork for the hospital," Dr. Horace mentioned as Theodore takes a seat on the black leather couch, while his uncle worked on his desk.

"It's okay uncle you can take your time, not in a rush," Theodore replied,

"Have something to drink if you must, I'll call in my secretary," Horace added before going ahead to get her attention.

Dr. Horace Xavier was the CEO of the Xavier Hospital which was one of the biggest hospitals opened for all levels of life. He so much loved his job and always loved taking care of people. He even goes out of his way to care for the homeless. He was a really good person.

But lately his desires have been deviating. Ever since Theodore mentioned that there must've been a special gifting that his grand nephew Valerian possesses.

The secretary brought in some wine and left,

"Is there any news from the spy you planted to keep watch of him?" Horace asked still looking down at the paper works.

"Well, I must say it's quite hard to get a closer glimpse of Valerian's activities, I'm sure he'll be able to deliver soon, a little more patience I believe," Theodore answered his uncle.

"This so a shocker to us all... Could it be that what happened seven years ago would repeat itself? Since no one really wants to talk about it anymore, especially when the boy's likely to know. What do you think uncle?" Theodore added,

Horace let's out a deep sigh, takes off his glasses and walks to the couch across the one Theodore was sitting and rested his back.

"I'm afraid so too, things could get out of hand once again... He has to be monitored to know the next step," Horace pondered,

Theodore looks at his uncle as of trying to figure out his thoughts, smirks quickly and asks.

"Any word from Kerry? Has he been found? Is he still hung up on Olivia's state? She's the only person who hasn't woken from coma yet," he kept pushing the questions,

"No word from Kerry, but I know my son... He's still bent on saving her life no matter what, he's still on isolation mode with no trace..... I don't want to see him suffer anymore," Horace expressed,

But there was a meaning behind the last thing he said, Theodore couldn't understand it, but for whatever it was, he was delighted that such thoughts were coming to his uncle.

"Now for the reason I came here today uncle... She has arrived, the european professor I talked about," Theodore explained,

"Ah yes! That's good that good, set a date for us to meet, would like to establish some alliances,"

"Ofcoarse uncle, already on it," Theodore smiled as they enjoyed some expensive wine.

****

Back at the resort, the shoots where on going, after everyone had successfully gotten what they needed for it at the costume store. This was an added scheme to their main project, it was to make things more alive and fun for the students to be proactive with their partners and gain good scores from it. So definitely everyone was having a good time.

Marjorie successfully convinced Valerian to take stunning photos with his hair down, especially for his character of the sage. For the first character, he had a cute elf-like appearance, his hair was artfully gathered in a loose bun, with a few strands cascading around his face and complemented by fake elf ears.
However, he initially declined to wear an elf hat, it turned out to be unnecessary.