I'm a lucky mother

: Valerian

The day's gone by and the night paints on the sky. It's a little chilly but I enjoy chilly any day, any time. My eyes are close relaxing in this breeze from the terrace of my home. And the she came back into my thoughts.

Sigh!

"Why do you torture me," I said to myself,

I saw her coming towards this building but before she looked up and his myself. Why am I looking like a fool?

She was definitely coming so I left the doors open and hid at a corner making sure no one followed her up.

I watched her pass me and get to the terrace, I waited a bit to see if there was anyone coming, before I went up just to see her enjoying herself with the breeze that blew.

I stood right behind her looking like I was still a very with her, until she got a fright and hurt herself.

I really wanted to heal her there and then but that'll bee too much to take in, since she still believes she was lucky with aliens before.

I had to ignore and scold her which I needed up overdoing. I sounded cold again.

Sigh!!

She wanted to leave but she forgot her ankle was sprained. And she fell, I should've have healed her, what was I thinking.

And then she didn't need my help as if she was reading my mind. She acted all stubborn once more but I wasn't gonna listen to her and pick a fight.

So I at least took her on my back which felt warm. She was really warm and close. I liked it but acted like I cared less.

She did something that too me unawares. According to her, she felt embarrassed with all the eyes looking our way as we walked through and hid her face. Not knowing what she was doing to me.

Her breath was all over that area and her lips were right on the sensitive spot. Did she do that on purpose? I don't even understand any more, she probably didn't know.

I shouldn't think about it too much, we're not on good terms remember. So wash it off, it's just something that happened out of the blue. Besides she might not even remember it again.

I got the information that I was her project partner, which I feel is going to be frustrating because we'll end up just fighting and producing nothing. I hope it doesn't go that way tho.

It's just a week's camp will survive it. Will have to survive with her on this.

"Valerian? ...Honey! What are doing up here alone?"

The sweet familiar voice I knew came behind me,

"Mom! ...Just enjoying the oeace of a night sky,"

I said to her giving her a warm smile before walking towards her and hugging her.

"You sure love hugs,"

"And I can get them anytime from my beautiful mother,"

I made a smile and embrace me the more.

"I know you've been thinking again, you do this everytime there's something on your mind,"

"Me? No I'm don't... You think so?" I asked in confusion,

"Uh huh, you're my son, I know you very well, so who's the girl on your mind,"

I paused and tried to look unsurprised,

"Girl? (Chuckle) Mom! You're the only girl on my mind" she then hit me slightly, I let out an ouch and laughed,

"You must be joking, I know there is..."

"And how sure are you on this?" I interrogated,

"I have two sons remember, two beautiful sons," she answered holding my chin,

"I'm still not clear how that's helping, annnd we're boys so it's handsome mom handsome not beautiful, you're beautiful not me," I explained to her, she laughed,

"I know what I'm saying silly, now don't change the subject, you do that a lot,"

I narrowed my eyes at her before sighing.

"So, who is she?"

"Wait when you said you had two sons...."

I didn't even have to finish the sentence she was already nodding her head,

Darn you Vencel. He told her about Marjorie.

"And here I was thinking you were a psychic," I folded my arms,

"Do not trouble your broth though I'm serious. Though I'll say this since it seems you aren't ready to tell me about it yet. Just take your time to understand your yourselves first okay? No rush. I believe you'll do the right thing...... Now don't stay out too long I'm going back in,"

"I love you mom," I said to her with a smile

"I love you too son," and she touched my hair and left.

A mother's love is always blessing. And it's unexplainable. She is a native of korean and a very elegant woman. Accurate in her English and very talented business managements. That's were I get my asian looks from.

I visited Korea once and it sure was a lovely place to be. It's good that we didn't lack in learning hangul.

****

I'm in the kitchen now making a cup of hot chocolate. I've grown to really like it a lot learning from Marjorie's love for everything chocolate.

We aren't really on good terms right now. But I feel the bad air's been reduced to a lot, I purposely carrie her on my back to see her reactions. And I feel she liked it especially when she was faced with her high school girl bully.

At least I did something without showing I was sorry for going over the tone and walking out on her. She can really be stubborn too. It's also partly her fault but she clearly won't admit it.

Prolly she came to her senses and figured out that she's grown attached to my accuracy in showing up everytime there's trouble.

"Ugh! How did I get to this,"
Mumuring to myself with my right palm over my face.

A seep of this hot drink and it's making me go crazy. I still wonder why I didn't figure this drink out since?

I strolled back up stairs but heard someone coughing. I headed to the direction and found my mother on the floor. Immediately I dropped the cup on the floor making the chocolate splash around.

Knelt before her and panicked,

"Mom! Are you okay? What happened??"

"Honey it's okay, I might've caught a cold,"

"Well that isn't allowed, sit here let me deal with that," I raised her to the bed and placed my right hand on her neck and immediately healed the area,

"Do you feel any better?" She smiled at me holding the hand in her palms.

"What would I ever do without you, I'm a lucky mother,"

I sighed in relief,

"No I'm the lucky son to have you, now don't ever hide any pain in your body I'll treat right away," I hugged her

"You spilled your drink because of me,"

"And I'll spill more if I have to save you, besides I can always get another one,"

She withdrew back a bit and stroke my bangs to the sides of my ears.

"Enough emotions now, I feel much better, so go make another hot chocolate and rest well my baby," she says to me,

I gave her another big hug before cleaning up the spill before any maid could do it.

I got another cup of the chocolate drink, checked on my mom who was sound  asleep, before leaving for my layer and hope that the camping trip was going to be an interesting chapter.