count down

:Vencel

Back on the dinner table last night, what did Andrea mean by 'No one sees it coming?'

(A flash back)

I'm shaking the cocktail glass left and right, while I was left on the table with only Andrea,

"So what's been the adventure with my brother when you guys were little?" I asked her,

"Well Valerian's always been to himself, he kept a rather short hair as a child... Didn't flow much with us but, I didn't stop trying to be his friend,"

I nodded trying to understand her words.

"Why'd you ask?" She seeped her glass of red wine,

"Nothing really, just feel a little tension between y'all,"

She then smiles and stares at thin air,

"The funny part is, no one sees it coming... we're all to busy thinking of the wrong things,"

With that she stands up to leave me all to the table,

What's up with everyone leaving me here? Whatever though, at least I get to enjoy all this alone.

(End of flash back)

Sigh!

I really don't wanna endulge in this, probably it's better to let it go. Not sure it's a big deal.

Suddenly I get a buzz on my phone and it's the one person I've gotten really fund of,

"What's up!"

"Hi! Um how are ya,"

"Pretty satisfied after hearing your voice,"

"Really now? Well it's a good thing I guess,"

"Is anything the matter?"

"What! No... Nothing actually, just wanted to apologize for yesterday, I wasn't reachable,"

"Nah! Marjorie told me everything so, it's all good,"

"Ok, I'm relieved then... I guess I'll talk to you later?"

"Uh huh! See ya,"

"K. Bye" she said,

And I ended the call smiling, it was really short but satisfying,

Normally to know when a girl likes you, she usually likes to end a call faster than it should, and then she regrets the actions afterwards, and probably calls back.

Buzz buzz

"Speak of the devil,"

"What!" A confused tone,

"Nah was just thinking of you again... Did you forget to say something?"

"Oh uh! Be safe and... Sound?! I guess,"

I laughed,

"So you called me back just to say this? Aiit, rest assured I'll be fine,"

"Ohk, talk to you later then,"

"So you don't miss me? That's brutal of you May..."

"Don't say it out loud, what if your scary brother hears you?"

"He's not gonna, and I don't care, just say you miss me,"

I could imagine her on the other end trying to curse on the phone,

"You haven't earned up to that yet, so I'm not saying it,"

"So there's a yet... Ouch you just ripped another piece of my fleshy heart,"