I love you

: Marjorie

Gasp!!

"Valerian!!" I spoke as my eyes widely opened. It was just a nightmare, reliving the last moments in that dark place.

I noticed that I was on a hospital bed in a very huge cozy room. But I wasn't alone, I could see another silhouette beside me to my left.

It was him, he was in the same room as I was, Valerian layed peaceful on his bed, supported by some machines. I turned over to his side and watched him sleep peacefully.

"Thank you, for making it!" I said to him,

Then someone steps into the room with a basket filled with flowers and wonderful scents. A very beautiful asian woman in her early 40s. She must be his mom for sure.

"Why hello! You're awake, you must be Marjorie," she spoke to me,

I adjusted myself so I can greet her properly,

"No no dear, you should rest, don't mind me... I'm Ella, Ella Xavier, Valerian's mom," she smiled at me approaching my bed.

"Nice to meet you ma'am, you're really pretty too," I complicated her.

"Why thank you, you're such a sweetie yourself... I heard a lot about you from my sons, you must be really special for Valerian to request that you stay in the same room with him,"

"He did that? He should be resting and not worrying about me," I said feeling terrible with my face turning red again to cry,

"Hey, darling it's all okay... That's just how wonderful he can be, he's lucky to have you in his life, that should be enough reasons right?" She said to me caressing my hair.

I smiled at her cleaning my watery eyes. "No I'm the lucky one ma'am... He's been nothing but really good to me and I owe him my life," I said to her.  She just smiled at me the more and asked that I rested a bit more. She also told me about his condition and that he'll also be conscious in a few days too.

So I laid back to rest and thought about all the good times I had with him. Even though he was terrible at showing that he cared. I slept off once again.

Three more days passed and he hadn't woken up yet. We were both visited by family. My mum dashed as soon as she heard the hospital I was at, Vencel and Mabel also came. Told us about how the field trip ended and everything about our projects. Everything was working fine. It was left for Valerian to come fully alive.

I had a wonderful time with his mum visiting with goodies while we joked around his bed. I had a bruised rib but I was healing up well too because I was in the same room as he was, so I was pretty sure that his energy was also working on me.

On the fourth night I woke again not able to sleep, I just stared at him from my end, but this time he wasn't on life support he was breathing by himself. Since it was the middle of the night I decided to walk towards his bed and study him closely.

I did just that and leaned in close to him watching him still sleep, with his hair scattered on the pillows. His eye lashes were long and dark as night, his light pink lips radiated. His pointed asian nose was a masterpiece. I could see all the details he got from his mother. I also heard he was a spitting image of his father too.

I stretched my right fingers to move his hair from his face view. But I didn't just stop there, I traced his face with my fingers. To my surprise his eyes slowly opened looking at me like he was waiting for this.

Before I could take my hands off his face, he held it and pulled me back to him. As he also studied my facials too. Using his right hand he traces my hair behind my ears.