bad air

: Marjorie

"I can't believe you two won't talk anymore, I mean it was getting better why all this Marjorie?" Mabel kept questioning,

Sigh!!

"Mabel I'll appreciate it if we do not talk about Valerian right now or ever... He's shown his true colors and that's enough,"

"You know he isn't totally wrong... I'm not saying you're totally wrong either, ugh What I mean is, you two had a share in the wrongs here... Whatever he did was to protect you which shows he cares, although I don't know why,"

"Exactly I don't know why either, he won't be the boss of me ever, he should get that,"

"But can you really face this alone? I mean it's been great ever since he started being heroic, don't you enjoy it?"

"Enjoy? ....I won't say enjoy it's an overstatement, I did like his company but-"

"But what Marjorie! He's gotten more lose now around people, it's even easy to talk to him unlike before... I want you to see this... Now apart from being a hero out if the blue, he just happens to care more than being that,"

"What ever you say Mabel..."

"And to be honest as a good friend, you need to apologize to him,"

"What! Hell no!"

"Hell yeah! That boy left Virginia just to make sure you're safe even when he had a bigger engagement with some investors in his family,"

"Wait what? How did you kn- oh I forgot you're pals with Vencel,"

"Look that's not the point you should look at, if he really did all that it means he cares much more than being a hero, you have a stalker on your tail and they could pop out any minute... Instead of fighting with your knight and shining armor, you're writing him off,"

She kept looking at me with concerning eyes as I folded my arms,

"Get your act together girl, you owe him big time for this...

"But-" she cut me again,

"BIG TIME!! Do not even forget that,"

She left me here? Ugh I can't believe the only friend I have is siding with that Xavier boy.

Argh!!! Whatever!

I'll do this my way, if they don't want to understand me then they should as well just leave me alone.

That jerk! Ugh it creeps my skin when I see his cold face.

He better stay far from me. I can also save myself.

****

: Marjorie

"And you all have been paired for the progect, remember the deadline is after the camp so make sure you have enough ideas to your work, you've been given enough time for this so I expect the best from you all,"

I raised my hand up

"Yes, Ms. Quinn? What is it this time,"

"Can I get a change of partner it'll make me more comfortable,"

Mabel gave me a glare shaking her head and I simply gestured a 'why not' to her,

"I'm sorry Ms. Quinn but it has been registered so you stick with your partner, there's no room for self comfort, I'm pretty sure you're going to love it. Doesn't matter if there's a bad air going on... Class dismissed,"

Argh!!!
The universe must hate me so much...

"Awwn so you've been paired with Mr. Knight and shining armor huh... Sweet heavens are on our side," with bright a smile

"You and who?"

"Vencel! Catch you later Marj have something to do, don't forget... lunch together!" Mabel stated and left in a rush,

Whatever!

It was a free period for me so I decided to stroll round a bit, after the Urban art class which I did not see him at, just kept me wondering where exactly he could be.

I even got paired with him great! I'm pretty sure we'll get even worst since we can't understand ourselves.

"Why am I even bothered about that xavier boy, that really...mean..... (Sigh)" I said to myself,

If he hadn't hugged me like that...

(Taking a flash back to when he looked very worried and matched straight towards me, burying me in his embrace, only my eyes were visible....before his tone changed)

What's his problem anyway, just how can someone be sweet and turn out bitter the next moment. He really has some anger issues.

I feel bad for him now that I think about it, I shouldn't have gone I've reith my words, he's someone who takes things to heart easily.

Ugh!! Now I can't find him anywhere that I know best to find him. Or did he not show up in school today?

Oh my! What if the stalker pops out any minute? I should head back and find Mabel. My hunger's getting the best of my imaginations.