I can't lose you

:Marjorie

I hear distant voices and my vision very blurry. Was not sure where I was but I could sense the natural feeling of a forest. 

I'm in the forest?

The sooner I realised it, my senses where back to full consciousness. I was tied up next to an enormous tree, surrounded by unfamiliar scary people, they were about four of them. They were talking and laughing by some fire place. It seemed to me that that night was kicking in pretty fast.

Suddenly, someone looked my way. A weird big guy with bushy beards also dressed in black, he smiled awkwardly.

"Hey boss! Our little princess is awake," he said out loud.

Soon that Blondie woman comes out of nowhere, making it five people. She walks up to me and I could clearly see her face well. She also had on a smile. It kinda reminded me of Clarissa's smile.

"You really gave us a tough time in getting you, you know... Normally it's not so hard to get someone kidnapped, but your case was just so different... It's because of that shining armor of yours right?" She blabbed to my face. I looked her in the eye with no trace of fear,

"You just got lucky I guess, cos when he finds you all, you'll be damn sorry," I said to her. She forcefully grabbed my face in her right palm and said,

"Don't think so highly of yourself stupid girl, worry about what's to happen to you, cos you're not leaving here alive," she whispered into my ears.

I got some chills down my spine while she shoved my face away from her view making my hair cover my face.

I would be lieing if I'd said I wasn't afraid but godamn, I never planned on dieing this way. I haven't even confessed how I feel about him and here I am tied up to be killed? For what exactly!

"Why are you doing this," I summoned another brave speech,

"Probably a little story time... Glad you asked, you my dear are a bait,"

"A bait? W why am I a bait,"

"I know it doesn't sit well in your brain but here's the thing, the real person we need is the Xavier boy but we can't get him so freely, so instead You my darling was our only way," she tapped my cheeks,

"I don't understand... What do you want with him? He's don't nothing wrong, why are you doing this to him??" I raised my voice now in panic of what could happen to Valerian.

"I'm sure he hasn't told you who he is and what he's capable of, enough for you to be use as bait to getting him," she ske the more,

"What you mean? Valerian is nothing but good, why him? Why??"

"You better lower your tongue if you don't want this to end quickly, whatever is done to him is none of your business, you should worry about your state, because we do not get him? You're dieing!" She explained in a cold tone,

She walked back towards the other men, "gather round boys, we have a lead on the boy... He got the message and he's out looking for her now. We do not waste anymore time again ste out," she told them loud enough so I could hear it.

Soon she and three other men left to find him and I was left with this annoying guy who did nothing but stare at me the whole time, he was slimmer and creepier than the rest.

Every time he was out of sight I could try to loosen the grip of the ropes tied to my hands backwards with this sharp stone I found. Soon he came back insight, walked straight up to me and sat on a stone he dragged directly to me.

I hated the fact that I was in this situation with a lunatic that only God knows what he's doing.

Valerian I hope you're okay? They're coming for you too...