chaos

:Valerian

I was still pacing the room and Vencel walks in.

"Hey bro what's up! Is everything okay? Why you pacing around?"

I paused a bit and look at him,

"She's in danger, Marjorie's been watched at the moment," I panicked

"Wait what, how since when?" He's shocked,

"It's a long story, I need your help Ven"

"Are my thinking what you're thinking?" He closes his eyes,

I nodded at him in desperation,

"No... No way... C'mon Val..." He was off with the idea.

****

Just left the airport and I'm driving,

"Can you be a little slower? You driving too fast might puke any minute," says my bodyguard who's terrified on the passengers seat.

"I'm sorry pal, you would've slowed me down if I'd let you drive,"

"Do you have any clue of who this stalker could be?"

"That's my frustration, the emoji is the only thing evident (deep sigh),"

"Have you gotten any feeds from the spy you planted?"

"She says there hasn't been any fishy movement around the house, but she'd noticed a black car not so far down the street, like it's watching or something,"

"What could they possibly want from her now... Poor Ms Marjorie, she doesn't look like someone to to be after for something..."

"There is definitely a reason for this and I'm going to find out no matter what. I'm mostly concerned bout why she's not picking her calls,"

Damn it!!

"Calm down Valerian, I'm sure she's fine,"

Ofcoarse she has to be. She listened to me so yes she is.

****

:Paul

"What do you mean she's not here??"
Was the sound of Valerian's voice, getting information from the spy.

He must really care about this girl, that he doesn't want to listen to anyone, but do his thing.

He's getting a call,

"Where the heck is she?.... What? Why are you doing this? Look if you want to play a game, why don't you play it with me let her be- hello! Hello!!"

I guess he's on an edge now.

"Valerian! Calm down.. what did they say?"

"That bastard!!"

"So it's obvious it's a male stalker, what did he say?" I tried holding him with both hands,

"He seemed like he knew where she was, but he's clueless I believe,"

"Then we have an upper hand, we can find her before he does, let's go," and this time I was gonna drive, before this kid kills us.

And just as we were about to get into the car, there she was coming out of another car with Mabel by her side,

"Marjorie? Marjorie!!" Echo's Valerian as he dashes out of the car and walks towards her,

"Valerian? H..how are you back already?"

And he does the unthinkable. Yup he hugs her out of the blue.

"Um, are you okay?" She asks him, he breaks free making an awkward situation.

Just when I thought everything was good and steady,