Chapter 7: Bounty Hunters

The Republic had lost contact with a medical station orbiting Felucia. As such Obi-Wan Kenobi, Anakin Skywalker, and their Padawans Grim Kennet and Ahsoka Tano had been sent to investigate.

"That's Felucia, dead ahead," Anakin told the others.

"But where's the medical station?" Grim asked.

"I don't see anything on my scanners," replied Ahsoka. "Wait there's something," she said. Just then a strange object opened and several droids were launched from it. "Vulture droids," Ahsoka said angrily.

"Hold on," said Anakin as he began to dodge the droids' attacks.

"Well I guess we know what happened to that medical station," Obi-Wan commented looking out the window.

Grim rolled her eyes, "not funny, Master."

Just then the ship was hit and alarms began to beep. "That's not good!" exclaimed Obi-Wan.

"You don't say!" retorted Grim.

"They took out the plasma conduits!" Ahsoka said.

The ship had entered the atmosphere and it was clear a crash landing was inevitable. "You thinking what I'm thinking?" Anakin asked everyone.

"Almost certainly not!" Obi-Wan replied as the four of them put on breathing masks.

"I wish I wasn't," remarked Grim.

"Looks like we're doing this the hard way. Starting ejection sequence!" Anakin shouted.

"Why is it that every time you fly, we crash?!" Ahsoka asked.

"It's not my fault! It's the ship's!"

"Ready to eject!" Grim shouted, interrupting their argument.

"Wait! Now!"

As one the four of them ejected out of the ship, a yellow orb protection covering their seats as they crash landed.

Grim grit her teeth and closed her eyes as she bounced off of the native plants of the world. Once she landed on the ground she exited and groaned. "Urgh, I think I'm going to puke."

"Are you alright?" Anakin asked Obi-Wan as he had exited rubbing his neck and groaning.

"I'm fine Anakin," he replied. Behind them Grim puked. Obi-Wan turned around, "Are you alright?"

"I just threw up, what do you think?" she remarked. "But yes, I actually am fine."

"Where on Felucia do you think we are?" Ahsoka asked.

"I'm not sure," Obi-Wan replied.

The four Jedi walked on. Loud footsteps were heard. "I don't like the sound of that," Grim said.

"And I don't like the look of that," replied Anakin pointing to the two giant creatures crossing their path. "Be quiet, we don't want to scare them."

"We can't just wander around aimlessly, we need a plan," Obi-Wan said.

"Well you've always taught me to trust my instincts, and my instincts say to go that way," Anakin replied, pointing behind them.

Obi-Wan stroked his beard, "no, no, that doesn't seem right. My instincts say to go this way."

Grim and Ahsoka shared a look as their Masters bickered. "Idiots," Grim whispered to her. "How are they supposed to be the best?"

Ahsoka giggled a little at her comment, shaking her head. "It's a mystery," she whispered back.