Prologue

Genesis's POV

There was a long silence between us and I don't know why I was crying. 

"It's different with him you know" I smile "there's no pretending, no games"

"I should of never introduced y'all" Carolina shakes her head "You were so happy with-"

"I'll always love him"

"Then why are you doing this?"

I chuckle to myself. "I remember the first time I met Niall, you know his eyes were the first thing that caught my attention, and our first kiss..." my tears kept flowing "the last thing I want to do is hurt Joe"

"This could kill him" 

I stood up frustrated looking out at Big Ben through the window.

"Coming to London and running away from your reality wasn't the answer."

"And you came all the way down here to lecture me?"

"I came because I care about you and the bad decisions your making."

"Please leave" I tell her

"Is he here?"

"No"

Without saying another word Carolina steps out of the flat I shared with the guy I was replacing my husband for. I needed love tough enough to count on. I was hurting and needed a friend more than anything right now; I was alone in this new city with nobody to talk to.

"She's gone?"  I hear Niall say stepping into the room

"Yes"

I turn to face him looking at his torn eyes as he wipes away my tears.

"You're not alone i'll listen till your tears give out, your safe and sound I swear that I wont let you down" he says with his own eyes tearing up "I mean it when I say when you cry; I cry with you"

That was all I needed to hear to know I had made the right decision

~~~

so there's a little sneak peak into the next book. id love to post more but i don't wanna give any spoilers to Stronger away!! oh and we are going international in this story lol

will post this story as soon as i finish my current project

xo