Chapter 20

Carolina's POV

August 

"Nick come feel!" I yell from the bed

Rushing into the room comes my husband with a huge smile. I grab his hand and place it on the spot where the baby was kicking. 

"Amazing" he smiles

"I cant wait to find out if it's a boy or a girl" 

"We've been delaying that trip for a while" 

"I know sorry about that"

"Don't worry Nick."

"But hey.." he starts to say to my stomach "I love you more than anything right now, and I promise that i'll always be at your side... i'll be your guardian" 

I put my hand on the opposite side of my stomach and I swear that this moment right here was what i'd been waiting for my whole life. Seeing how much Nick loved our baby not even knowing how it looked like yet.. wow he was perfect.

"You okay babe?" he asked looking up at me

"Yes, i'm just very happy"

"So am I" he smiled standing up

"Come lay down with me?"

"Sure" 

Nick doesn't hesitate and slips into the sheets next to me. See that's the thing about being home, we didn't have to worry about anyone coming in to disturb us. Miami was the farthest we'd ever been from everyone these days. My sister decided to go back home to Texas while Joe remained in California; it's been three months and nothing. It was weird thought, Joe seemed to be mad at my sister but when ever he had to make an appearance somewhere or the family got together things between them seemed different but I guess that was all for the tabloids. 

Time keeps passing by and fast. A little after we left Hawaii we found out that Laura was expecting and shortly after that so was Estefania. It was super weird having all 3/5 of us being pregnant but cool at the same time since Laura and Estefania would have their babies around the same time. A part of us still hope our kids will fall in love haha but who knows. Now that I think about it I really haven't seen my friends since that couples trip...

I feel Nick scoot closer to me in the bed beginning to kiss the edge of my mouth then down to my cheek before sucking on my neck slowly. 

"Nick" I sigh

"What"

"Don't"

"But it's been-"

"I'm huge!"

"No you're just pregnant" he laughs looking at me

"Nope"

"C'mon" he whines

I laugh to myself.

"Whats so funny?"

"Remember that time we were in Paris and you kept begging me to have sex?"

"Yes"

"Well what happened?"

"We had sex... oh"

"But this is the last time!" I warn him

"Sure, you know what they say about pregnant ladies.. y'all get hornier closer to birth"

"You're so nasty" I laugh

"Shh" he laughs

----

I'm pretty sure by this point in my life I shouldn't be paranoid anymore about being out with Nick but i'm not. I mean sure we're older and The Jonas Brothers were no more but this is our first baby and there hasn't been a Jonas baby since Kevin and Danielle had theirs..