Chapter 17

Estefania's POV 

 "Taylor!" I scream

I see Nick and Joe run up the isle. 

"What's going on?" Michelle asks next to me

"I don't know" I shake Taylors arm "go check!"

"Wait" he says looking around "Come with me Zach?"

Michelle and I turn to look at Zach expectantly as he nods following Taylor out and up the isle. My eyes followed them up the sections as camera flashes started to go wild a few rows up; what the heck was happening? Soon security managed to get everyone to stop their cameras but now everything was visible and there was no sign of my husband or Zach. Two songs passed by until I felt Michelle tap my shoulder.

"We should go look for them" 

"You're right c'mon"

All I could here was the song fading in the distance as we ran up the isle. 

"You light me up, like fireworks flying on the fourth of July. You light me up, like the sunshine blazing in the summer time oh every time. You light me up baby you light me up-" 

We reach the lobby area of the venue panting but looking around everywhere.

"Ugh, I actually liked that song" Michelle whines 

It takes me while but after scanning the area I finally catch a glimpse of our friends. There at the entrance of was Joe being pulled outside along with... wait.. Niall? 

"No way" I gasp

I was running now. Once I finally reach them I notice Cameron and Nick also being escorted outside.

"WHATS GOING ON" 

"Doll go back inside" Taylors said trying to get me back inside

Zach pulls me, along with Michelle, Laura and Caro inside.

"No I have to be out there" Caro cries "He cant do this!"

"Taylor move!" Laura says trying to shove past him

"WHATS GOING ON. SOMEBODY ANSWER ME" I say again

Zach and Taylor look at each other concerned and from the large doors that lead to outside I couldnt see a a thing. 

"Lets just say its safer inside" Taylor tries to smile

Seconds pass, Dylan and Valerie dont take too long to show up.

"I turn around and everyone was gone" Val laughed

"Meeting we weren't invited to?" Dylan chuckled

"Niall is outside" I say 

I feel Laura trying to move past Taylor again and he still wont let her go.

"Whoa, then why arent we out there?" Valerie says heading towards the door.

"Dont" Zach says pulling her back 

"Let her go" Dylan says

"She cant go out there" 

"Says who?" he challenges

I swear to god these two cant get along to save their lives!!! 

"Guys dont start, we have enough problems" Michelle says

Taylor tries pulling them apart and Laura takes the opportunity to finally make a run for the parking lot. 

"Fuck"