Chapter 22

Estefania's POV

I cant believe out of all the people in the world Zach left me with this. I was never close to him, we never really talked, so why does he trust me with this now? Ugh Carolina should be the person dealing with this better yet Cameron! 

"OH MY GOD" I gasp "Look at you!!" 

Carolina laughs at me as we both try to walk quickly towards each other.

"I know. You never thought you'd see me this big" she giggled

"Yes, wow. I cant believe you've been in Miami this whole time!! We've all been missing your pregnancy"

"I'm here now!" she smiled "Thanks for picking us up from the airport by the way"

"Good" I say grabbing her hand "we really needed you back"

"Haha whatever"

"No really... things have been happening.."

"What"

"I've been meaning to tell you that-"

"Oh if about Dylan and Valerie I know-"

"Not only that but-"

Right  when I was going to tell Carolina about Zach I see Taylor and Nick coming towards us with several suitcases.

"Ready?" Nick asks

Carolina looks at me expecting me to finish but I couldn't, not in front of the guys at least. 

"Yeah.." she nods grabbing Nicks hand

"Later" I manage to mouth to her

This would have to wait till after the party.

---

I could tell today was going to be difficult from the moment Luca couldnt stop crying at five in morning. Somehow he's managed to be asleep this whole ride to Laura's house; thank god. I smiled as I looked to see my tan buy hugging his favorite stuffed animal.

"So are you going to tell me?" Taylor suddenly says

"Tell you what?"

"What you were trying to tell Carolina back at the airport"

"Oh.. that"

"You dont have to but its about me-"

"What, no babe trust me it's not about you or us. I just cant tell you anything because its not my secret to say"

"So it's a secret?"

"No! Yes! Gahh. Ok it's about Zach"

"Zach?"

"Yup"

"I didnt know you guys shared secrets doll" Taylor laughed

"Hush, if only you knew"

"Tell me"

"Nope"

He turns to look at me pouting his lips. I couldn't help laughing.

"Ya know I would but we're already here" I shrug 

Taylor looks back at the road and indeed we were outside Laura's house. Hehe.

"How about a hit?" he asks while parking

I bite my lip. I mean he was my husband and god I really wanted to tell someone. 

"Ok" I give in 

We both unbuckled our seat belts and I grab my purse from under my seat. 

"Check this out" I smile pulling Zachs secret from my purse