Chapter 30

& finally the last chapter in this story and series

~~

Carolina's POV

I stood there clapping for too long with all of my friends. Valerie and Zach had disappeared inside the hotel so everyone decided to do the same.

There weren't many of us here, maybe twenty to twenty five guests. I smiled at everyone who seemed to not be fazed by the star filled nuptials; paparazzi would have a field day here. With that in mind I also headed inside with Nick.

My husband looked so dashing in his khaki suit, very Venetian. All of my friends seemed to be settling in a room right by the back entrance which seemed to be the only banquet hall in the hotel. Again only few tables for the small gathering. The room was decorated in blue tones, almost like we were in the ocean, our table was even filled with sea shells!

I smiled at the people at my table and suddenly feel a tap on my shoulder.

"Hello."

"Hey Harry." I smile at the tall man.

"Where are your kids?"

"Back home."

"I have yet to meet them..."

"Ha, you will soon!" I push him playfully "Visit us in Florida sometime!"

"I'll see of I can."

"Soon?"

"Yes soon." he smiled.

See why couldn't Valerie see Harry now.. He was still as charming as ever, it's no wonder Vanessa fell for the young Brit.

"Hello Nick" he waved behind me.

"Hey Harry" Nick smiled.

"Hope you don't mind me asking your wife for a dance later?"

"Fine by me. Mind her feet." he laughs

"Two horrible dancers.. love it." Harry chuckles "I'll catch you guys later, Vanessa is probably looking for me."

I smile at him and watch as he walks away. Finally I take my seat at the table with Genesis and Joe who were already seated. Hmm, where was everyone else?

"So weird to think that-" Nick shakes his head

"I know..." I say putting my hand on his knee "Valerie cant stand him."

"Neither can I but I know you like him as a friend."

"Exactly.. a friend who I never see."

"A friend who still likes you."

"Dont start."

I roll my eyes and move my hand from him. It's been years since that happened my god.

"Hey I'm sorry." Nick frowns grabbing my hand.

"I'm married to you. I started a family with you." I remind him.

"I know.. It's just-"

"It's nothing." I kiss him "I know you get jealous but that was the past when we were kids."

"I love you."

"Love you more."

We smile at each other and from the corner of my eye I see my sister pretending to choke.

"Y'all are so corny. I can't sometimes." she laughs with Joe.

"Behind closed doors I bet you and Joe are cornier than us!" I giggle.