Chapter 26

Laura's POV

I cant believe this. I swore Carolina wanted to have her babies here in California but she had to blindside all of us and have her twins in Texas. Then again I wish I could of done that.. *sigh* how I wish I could go visit her but my own twins were due in a few weeks and my doctor advised I don't do any traveling anytime soon. Seemed like only Valerie, Zach, Genesis, and Joe would be able to make the trip to Texas.

Cameron, myself, Estefania and Taylor were all at my place waiting to get a Skype call from Nick. We were all very curious to get a glimpse of the new Jonas babies. 

/ Call from Nicholas J /

"Answer!" Estefania yells

Cameron grabs his laptop and pulls it closer to us on the table. A click and we finally see Nick on the screen waving at us.

"Hey guys" he answers with a smile

We all wave quickly.

"How is she?" I ask

"She's good" He answers as he walks a bit

"Did everyone get there fine?" Nani asks

"Yeah both our families are here Valerie and Zach made it here a couple of moment ago actually." he pauses "Sorry im sort of walking to the room right now"

"Thats fine." Cameron smiles

"Okay. Everyone say hi!' He says flipping the screen to see a very busy room filled with people "now the moment of truth"

Carolina was still in the hospital bed. Nick walks closer to the bed where I now notice she was trying to eat.

"Guys sorry you couldn't come" she frowned "I'll see you all very soon."

"We better. Now where the babies?" Estefania waves

"Oh." she beam's "With their uncles." 

Nick moves back what I'm guessing is his phone now to show Joe and Kevin carrying something in their arms. Joe had a small girl with pink clothing cradled closely.

"Say hello to Dana Paola Jonas" Nick whispers

Joe laughs and grabs the girls little hand to wave at us.

"Aweee" we all smile

"And here with uncle Kevin is..." Kevin's waves at us and shows off the awake baby boy "John Paul Jonas"

"Carolina, what the heck are those names?" I asked

Everyone at my house looked at me weird.

"Babe.." Cameron shook his head

"What? I'm not the only one thinking it?" I laughed

"I knew you'd say something" Carolina laughed

The camera was back on her now.

"Don't be mean" Taylor laughed

"No it's okay" Carolina shrugged "Both names mean something special to Nick and I. I'll make sure to tell you about that as soon as we're all together again."

"Soon." Nick said

The camera was now back on him and from the looks of it everyone was starting to clear out of the room.

"We don't want to bother you guys any longer.." Cameron says "Talk to you soon" he waves

"Your babies are beautiful Nick" Estefania smiles

"Thank you. And we'll keep in touch."

The Skype call ends and Cameron closes his laptop. Right then I start to feel my babies kicking so I put my hand on my stomach, I notice Nani do the same and we both smile at each other; sometimes we forgot we were both on the same track when it came to our pregnancies.