Chapter 21

Laura's POV

"You'd think after having two kids the third one would be easier but no... things only get worse.

"Babe you okay?"

Cameron was right outside our bathroom door while I leaned on the counter for support.

"Fine, just throwing up; the usual"

"May I come in?"

"Yeah what ever"

I flush the toilet one last time and close the lid to sit on it.

"Why'd you do this to me?" I begin to cry

"Oh no"  

'I'm going to get so big"

"Umm your not even.."

"QUIET"

"Can I get you anything?"

"No no no, wait- oh my god get those little muffins you know the blueberry ones"

"Ok i'll go buy some.."

"We dont have any here?"

"No, i'll just run to the store, get some muffins with Nati and Gabe real quick"

"You're leaving me alone?"

"Yes, looks like you need to be alone and I need to pick up somethings for tomorrow"

"Tomorrow?" I ask

Cameron laughs a bit and kisses my forehead before walking out of the bathroom.

"You're funny" he says 

I follow him back out to the room and look at him with a confused face.

"It's Natalia's first birthday tomorrow babe"

"Oh my- how could I forget?"

"Dont worry i've got everything ready for everyone tomorrow, you rest and i'll be right back beautiful"

 "Oh-okay" 

Soon Cameron is gone and im left sitting on the bed on my own. Great now im alone. 

SIGH

I go ahead and grab a magazine from my end table before laying down on the bed. This is actually the first time ive been alone in a long time, since the trip; oh how I miss Hawaii.

*Flashback*

"Babe I cant believe you did that!" Cameron yells as we get into our room

Okay maybe I was being a little dramatic slapping Niall earlier but he deserved it!

"He had it coming!" I tell him

"Ok but what if he tried hitting you back?"

"Cameron I dont think Ni-"

He lets out a long sigh before walking to me with a weak smile.

"Just promise me you wont do anything like that again" he says stroking my cheek

"I cant promise you that"

"I dont need you protecting me"

"You dont?"

"No" he laughs "I can fight my own battles"

"Sure" I giggle

"Is that a challenge?" his eye brow arches up

I shake my head and try to run from him but he quickly reached me wrapping both of his arms around my waist.