Chapter 2

Genesis's POV

I've been feeling everything from hate to love to love to hate. A part of me knew that I was being stupid and feelings are not to be played with; playing with fire will get you burned.

Technically it was still my birthday since I haven't fallen asleep just yet and that's when he called me again.

"Hello beautiful"

"Hey Niall, sorry I hung up on you earlier"

"Caroline was in the room?"

"Yes and i'm pretty sure she knows..."

"She doesn't!"

"Niall she does and I can't do this anymore, I havent seen you in months-"

"I'm here"

"-and I miss you so much... WHAT"

I get up from the kitchen table and look out the nearest window.

"I'm in LA with the lads"

"You are?" I smiled

"Yes. And we'll be here all week, I really want to see you"

"Where are you staying?"

"Hilton"

"I'll be there"

"What, it's past midnight-"

"Joe won't notice he's so wasted. Meet me half way?"

"Our place?"

"Mhh"

"See you in a bit"

I hang up with a huge grin on my face.

"You aren't going anywhere" I hear my sister say right behind me

"How the hell do you keep showing up out of nowhere?!" I yell "and i'm an adult, I can do what ever I want. Like I said Niall is MY friend just like Harry is yours"

"Sure" she just says "you know what do what ever you want. You're right you are an adult but one who's married with a lover."

"Shut the fuck up Caroline and if you dont like what i'm doing then get out of my house!"

"Woah what's going on here!"Joe says coming in

Shit.

"Nothing babe" I say walking over to him

"Didnt sound like nothing.." he says

"I'll be in my room" Carolina says getting out of the room

"She looks mad"

"She is, with me."

"Why?"

"Because she thought I was going to go out tonight without asking you for permission"

"You wanna go out right now?"

"Mhh"

"With who if I may ask?"

"Norma's flight just landed and she wants me to pick her up"

"Oh so her flight was delayed?"

"Yeah,do you mind if I say hi to her real quick?"

"No that's fine babe. As long as you don't stay out too long."

"I'll come back like I always do" I tell him with a kiss

Joe knew Norma was my best friend back home and even thought she really wasn't in town like I told him I knew that lie was what I needed to get out of the house for a little bit.

I know what your thinking and no, technically i'm not cheating on Joe. Niall and I have only kissed; nothing more. I love Joe okay but there's always been something there with Niall even when Joe and I dated he caught my attention just like Zach had; Niall was different he actually paid attention to me. I guess that's why on the day of my sister's wedding we shared our first kiss, when he sang Little Things to me I knew I was important to him. Most would think i'm having a midlife crisis sneaking around with a guy younger than me and they might be right; I was now twenty-six, married with no children with a twenty-three year old lover. There I said it, I knew Carolina was right but I just wanted to be happy okay and I was my happiest with my Irish boy.

Regardless here I was driving through downtown Los Angeles just to see if Niall was actually telling me the truth about him being in town. I parked near the back of a building making sure nobody saw me (the streets were busy but dark) around as I walked past USC to Exposition Park.

I didn't have to go too far to see the blonde boy sitting by the row of roses smiling at me. As I got closer to him my pace picked up and he stood up from the ground to run over to me. My feet run out of ground as Niall picks me up into his strong arms.

I was home.

Niall's POV

"It's been forever" I tell her

"Forever is a long time" she smiles pulling away from our embrace

I don't waste any more time and kiss her softly wanting the taste of lips to stay with me permanently.

"Why didn't you tell me you were coming?" Genesis then said pushing me away "you could of came to my party!"

"I don't think that would of been appropriate" I chuckle

"Why?"

"Coz I would wanted to kiss you"

I see her flush at the sound of my words.

"Maybe tomorrow we could all hang out. I'll tell Carolina to call you guys"

"I'm sure she doesn't want to see me"

"She does! She loves you guys."

We hear the faint sound of a cellular device and Gen grumbles in my arms.

"What time is it?"

"A little after one"

"I have to go"

"So soon?"

"Yes, I promised Joe that-" she pauses and closes her eyes for a bit as she places her hand on her chest "woah sorry about that! Something just felt off"

"Your spider senses are tingling?" I joked

"Haha no! Really I got to get going. See you tomorrow?"

We hug once more and I say goodbye by simply kissing her on the forehead.

"Tomorrow"

There was something comforting about that thought and all I could think about was that I couldn't wait to see my girl again tomorrow.

~~~~

Like I said drama.

Sorry again if it was short! Ill make up for it soon :)