Chapter 12

Taylor's POV

You'd think the paparazzi would show a little respect but no, even when I was trying to park at the hospital they couldn't stop flashing their cameras. It was still day time so there was a good excuse for all of us to wear sunglasses except for Luca who I picked up from his back seat. 

"He's still napping" Nani says reaching my side at Luca's door

"Yeah"

I pull Luca close to me and cover his head with this jacket as we walk past the cameras and into the lobby. 

"I'll take him"

"No I got it" I smile down at my girl

"Alright"

Like always we headed up to the 12th floor where Joe was doing his therapy and everyone was there chatting. Estefania takes a seat next to Laura and I hand her Luca who's legs drape from the chair. I'm guessing she wants to gossip with the girls about what happened last night so I go ahead and move out of the way and go talk to Cameron and Nick.

"Pappz treat you well?" Nick asks

"A bit, i'd like to think they respect the fact that I have a kid" I laugh

"Hopefully that happens for us" Nick says looking over at Carolina

"Long way to go" Cameron chuckles "but the first baby is the most exciting"

"Any plans for another Taylor?" Nick asks

"Umm not sure, it'll happen when it needs to happen"

"That's what I say but Laura would have another baby right now if she could!" Cameron says

"Good luck to you then" I answer

"I'm just happy with one to tell you the truth" Nick adds "and I dont want to risk this miracle"

"Why do you say risk?" I ask "Is Carolina okay?"

"She's perfect but she has this dumb plan to go to London to get her sister to come back"

"London?"

"Yep. That's where Niall and Genesis are"

"Oh man. And I thought the Valerie and Dylan drama was bad"

"Why what's up with them?" Cameron asks

Shit.

"Is Zach here?"

"No"

"Okay well... last night Valerie got to our place super late and Dylan spent the night but that's not it"

"There's more?"

"Looks like their moving in together"

"Wow" Nick gasps

"Zach would go crazy if he found out" Cameron adds

"Well none of us are going to tell him" I say

"You're right" 

"Nick c'mon" Carolina says grabbing Nicks hand "Joe wants to see us, sorry guys"

"Go ahead" 

Cameron and I watch them walk away as we continue to talk about the problems that were happening around us.

---

Joe's POV 

May

Left. Right. 

"There! Good job Joe!" 

I smiled up at Amanda and held both of her hands as I reached the end point where she stood.

"I did it!" 

There's claps coming from the door and I see Nick and Carolina with huge smiles just for me. So glad they were here to witness me finally being able to walk again.

"I think my ob here is done" Amanda smiles before letting my hands go.

The ginger girl, not much older than us waves hello to the couple before heading out of the room to leave us alone and just like it did earlier I walked over to them.

"Joe!! This is great" Caro cheers

"I know, i'm finally going to be able to look for-"

"No" she interrupts me

"Why not? I can walk now"

"That's not it Joe, I have to bring her back first"

"You know where Genesis is?!"

"Mhh"

"Where!"

"For your health I rather you didnt know. But dont worry i'm going to bring her back to you"

I see Nick shake his head.

"What?" I ask

"I dont want her to go" he whispers

"What" Carolina gasps "I have to go she's my sister!"

"Yeah but you could loose our baby! You almost had a miscarriage when you found out Genesis left and I cant- I wont let you put our babies life in danger by flying half way around the world!" Nick yelled

Carolina didnt say a word. We all knew her pregnancy was a high risk one but she wasn't even thinking about that. 

"You know i'm right" he sighs

"You are but what am I suppose to do Nick!"

"Just let me go" I say

"NO" they both yell at me

"Fine"

"I'l go with you" Nick finally gives in

"You dont have to-"

"I want to" he insists

"When do you guys leave?" I ask

"Tomorrow"

~~~

short filler ayeeee GO SPURS