Chapter 29

Valerie's POV

Everyone got here on time. The rehearsal dinner went smoothly with all of my closest friends who actually came without their extended family. So weird just me, my friends and my family. A nice small wedding; like I always wanted.

"Are you okay?" I hear Carolina ask

"Yeah." I say with a lump in my throat

I'm standing in front of a full length mirror gazing at my reflection. My dress was so beautiful, I couldn't believe Zach picked it when I first saw it but now I know it was meant to be worn here. Outside the window was a clear view of the ocean, crisp blue water and a sunny sky made for the perfect day; my wedding day.

"You look pale. Are you sure?" Laura asks me as she places my veil in place

"I just can't believe it's happening.." I blink "I never thought I was going to get married."

"But you are!" Estefania smiles

I feel her shake my shoulders playfully and I giggle.

"H-how do I look?"

Turning towards all of them I tug my dress downs bit. Carolina places her hands on her mouth and it looks like she's going to cry.

"Oh Val you look beautiful! That dress is breathtaking-" she beams

"The veil isn't too much?" I ask

"No!" They all yell

I laugh and step towards the window to look outside.

"How much time to we have left?"

"So many questions." Laura laughs "We have about an hour."

"What! Guys go change!" I panic.

"That's all we need to do Val! No worries we'll go change and be right back for you." Genesis claps

In seconds they all leave my room and head to their own. Finally I was by myself and I was hungry... Right as I picked up the phone to get some quick room service there was a knock on my door.

Looking around my room I try to figure out of someone had forgotten something. Either way I open the door surprised by the sight of Zach in his white shirt and black dress pants holding a McDonald's bag. 

"Hey." He smiles

"Zach!"

I say wrapping my arms around his neck.

"I know, I'm freaking out too!" He says holding me close.

I drag him into the room and the door shuts behind him. After what seems like forever I let him go, resting my hands on his chest.

"You look beautiful baby."

"You don't look so bad yourself." I smirk

"Everyone must be looking for me." He laughs "I escaped from Cameron when he started eating."

"Haha. Then go back! You're not supposed to see me before the wedding."

"When have we ever been traditional? You don't want this food?"

"Never." I smirk "How did you know I was hungry?"

Zach wraps his arms tighter around me and kisses me slowly.

"It's going to be so weird.." He sighs  setting the bag on my bed "being married... I feel like we've been married for years already."

"We should of been. But hey we took forever."