Nikki Sixx #6 | Mini Rocker.

You sat In the studio with the boys, you were more like a producer, helping them with ideas occassionally and they didn't know much about you.

"Hey Y/N!" Tommy called, you hummed, "Do you have kids?" He asked, "I have a son," you smiled, "I KNEW IT!" Mick yelled, "SUCK MY DICK! TILL THE END TURNS BRIGHT!" He yelled making you laugh.

"How old is he?" Vince asked, "He's four years old, I had him when I was 19," you said, "Damn... First ones hurt a lot don't they?" Nikki asked, "Yeah, fuck it hurt," you chuckled.

"I wanna meet him!" Tommy said, "I'll be sure to let him tag along tomorrow, he loves rock n roll, proud mother moment," you chuckled making them chuckle along.

"Wait, so are you single?" Nikki asked, the boys all cooed teasingly making him roll his eyes, "Yes I'm single, why you asking?" You joked and wiggled your brows making them chuckle.

"So who's looking after him at the moment?" He asked, "His auntie is looking after him," you said.

"Whats his favourite band?" Vince asked, "Motley Crue, he's obsessed with you guys! For Halloween I had to tease his hair as he wanted to be a rock star, cutest rock star ever!" You chuckled, "Aww!" They cooed.

"Yeah, took me awhile to find a MC shirt in his size, he was like, 'mummy, this is rude, they don't love me' while I was trying not to laugh as I walked around the store with a very sassy four year old," you chuckled making them laugh.

"What's his name?" Mick asked, "Eric, he's my little sassy pants," you smiled and they chuckled, "Now I really wanna meet him," Nikki said.

The next day you were chuckling as Eric kept whining.
"Baby guess what?" You hummed, "Hmm?" He asked, "You know how mummy works as a producer?" You smiled, he nodded, "Well, Motley crue wants to meet you," you smiled.

"REALLY?!" He screamed, "Yes, they want to meet you, I told them you're a huge fan and they'd love to meet you," you smiled.

As you drove he was squirming in excitement making you chuckle.
"We're here baby!" You said and carried him inside.

"Morning boys," you smiled, "Heyy! What's good little man?" Tommy asked making him gape at him, they chuckled and I let him down.

"Sup little dude!" Vince said kneeling down, he held his hand up and Eric high fived him.
"Nice shirt little man," he said as he looked at the Motley Crue shirt, he giggled and you walked to the fridge, making something up while the boys spoke with Eric.

"Mummmmmmmmmyyyyyyyy," Eric whined making them chuckle as he hugged your leg, "Yes baby?" You smiled, "I'm hungryy," he whined, you chuckled and handed him some food.

"How well do I know my baby?" You huffed and kissed all over his face, "UGH! MUM! I'M A MAN!" He yelled making you all laugh.

"Yeah mum," Nikki chuckled and patted his head.
"Yeah, tell my mum I'm a grown man," he hummed and did a sassy hair flick, Nikki chuckled, "Yeah Missy, he's a grown man," he chuckled, "I know! My babies growing up..." You fake sniffles, "My baby..." You sobbed and Eric snarled, "EW! HELP! HELP!" He screamed as you kissed all over his face, they laughed while you chuckled and rocked him.

"You love me," you smiled, "Only when you give me food," he said making you gasp, they chuckled, "Rude! I... My son doesn't love me," you said dramatically and put him down.

"Woah is me..." You said laying down.

When Eric wanted you again you pretended to be dead.
"Mummy!" He whined and got on top of you, cuddling unto your arms as you tried not to laugh.

"Mummy? Are you dead?" He asked, "MUMMY!" He screamed and huffed, crossing his arms making them chuckle.

"Mummy, I'm hungry..." He pouted, you chuckled and kissed his cheek, "Do you love me?" You asked, "Yesss! Now give me food!" He huffed making you chuckle, you put him on the counter as you made him some food.
"I have the best son," you said and kissed his head, "Yeah! Kiss it," Eric said and wiggled his butt at the guys who chuckled.

----

A while later, it was Halloween, you brought your son to the studio again and teased his hair with the help of Nikki while he was wearing a holey black t shirt with a denim jacket with no sleeves with leather jeans on.

"An expensive kid you are," you chuckled, "Yeah, but you made me," he said making you laugh.

They chuckled and you got your makeup bag, putting him on the table in front of you, "What type of makeup do you want?" You asked, "Rock star!" He cheered making you chuckle.

"What colour do you want your lips to be?" You asked, "Burple," he said, "Burple?" You asked, "Buuuurple," he said making you chuckle

You put lipstick on him and then grabbed eyeliner, "Black and what else?" You asked, "Blue!" He cheered.

You did his makeup and then showed him the mirror, "Yeah!" He cheered.

"I present to you! Eric Y/L/N!" You cheered and put him down, they chuckled.

"Strike a pose rockstar!" Vince said, he spread his legs slightly and did devil horns as he pulled a pouty face and frowned making them chuckle.

You took a picture and he looked up at you.
"You do makeup!" He said, "Mm... Okay," you smiled.

"Wanna kiss?" You snickered, "Nooo! I'm too cool for a kiss! Mummy!" He whined, you chuckled and kissed his hand, "There, look how sexy you look," you chuckled and put him down

Nikki did my hair and I chuckled as Eric crawled over to Vince and played with his hair.
"Wahh!" He said and put his hair in his face before moving it away like curtains.

"You're a cheeky little thing you are," Vince smiled making him giggle.

As Nikki finished your makeup you kissed his cheek making him chuckle. "I should do your hair more often," he wiggled his brows.

You giggled and kissed all over his face making him laugh. "EWWWW! DISEASES!" Eric cried and ran to Mick, clinging to him making them all laugh.

"It's okay, the yuckies is gone," Mick chuckled, he peaked and hummed, still clung to Mick though.