Nikki Sixx #20 | Gnarly...

Sixx was on his way out of there, turning around when he heard a loud crash.
At the end of the hallway was a girl clutching onto the railing.
"Are you alright?" He exclaimed and ran over, she winced in pain and nodded slowly.

On both her thighs, we're four giant cuts, it kinda looked like she was mawled by a bear.
"Holy shit!"

He took her upstairs, holding her bridal style as he made way to his friends, Mick would know what to do, the other two idiots, well... Doubt it.

He sighed as he opened the door.
"Sixx! Who's this?" Tommy asked, she told Sixx her name, "Look, we just need to fix this girls legs up, okay?" He sighed and gently put her down on a bench.

On her thighs were deep gouges, the blood slowly ran down her legs.
"Ow man!" Tommy said, "How'd that happen?!" He asked in awe.

"A very stupid ex," she said and Mick walked over with a first aid kit.
"Stupid ex huh?" He asked, "Yeah, he just went ape shit because I wanted my shit back," she said and her thigh muscles were twitching from the trauma.

"What'd he use?" Mick asked as he grabbed a  medical cleaning product and a cotton ball and gently dabbed at the wounds, "A giant kitchen knife," she said, "Damn, that's sick as fuck!" Vince said, Mick turned to him, so did Sixx.

"No, I meant like... That's cool that you... Nevermind," he shook his head, she giggled and Mick shook his head.

"I have to deal with these morons all the time," he told her, "Oh Mick, you do flatter," Sixx cooed, Mick sent the looks that kill at him making him chuckle as he continued cleaning her wounds.

Her legs went numb as he rubbed a cloth over her thighs.
"Look away," he said getting a needle and thread.

She looked around the room as he stitched up her legs, honestly she didn't even feel it...
"Did you end up getting your shit back?" Tommy asked, "Yeah, all I wanted was my notebooks and my guitar anyways," she shrugged.

"You play?" Mick asked in concentration, "Yeah, I have been since I was around... Five," she said.

"Oh cool!" Vince said happily, "Now we have a replacement," Nikki joked, "Shut up Sixx, before I shove my foot so far up your ass you'll never see the light of day again," Mick warned making him chuckle, "Kidding Mars," Nikki said.

"There you go," Mick said, she looked down at her stitched up wounds.
"Thank you, all of you, good distraction," she giggled making them laugh.

She had twelve stitches on each cut.

He wrapped a bandage around each thigh and put the gear back.
"Looking after these morons since '81 sure does take it's toll," Mick told her, "I'm sure," she giggled.

"Come on," Nikki said grabbing her hand, he lead her out of there and she hugged him.
"Thank you, I really appreciate it," she giggled.

"Well... there's one thing you could do for me in return..." He said, "Anything," she smiled.
"Go out with me... On a date?" He asked, she blushed and giggled, "I'll see you there then," she smiled.

"Great! I'll pick you up?" He asked, she grabbed a pen from her pocket and wrote her address and number down on his hand.

"Thank you," she said once more and kissed his cheek, "All good..." He blushed and waved at her as she tturned on her heel and walked off.