Vince Neil #20 | Cutest front man ever.

I giggled as I sat beside my boyfriend.
He had his fluffy blonde hair out, not teased at all, just casually down and he had a big aqua hoodie on that made him look adorable.

"Mwah," I said kissing his cheek, "What's with you today?" He chuckled, "You look so cute!" I said, his smile dropped.

"I'm not cute!" He huffed, "Yes you are! You sassy brat!" I huffed and sat on his lap, "You is the cutest of cuties!" I pouted and kissed him softly.

"No! I'm not cute, anything but cute!" He pouted.
"You are my boyfriend, so my rules," I pouted making him laugh.
"Really? I'm an object?" He asked, "No, but you're mine, like I'm yours, so therefore, because your my cutie patootie, you're my cutie," I said.

He frowned, "Baby cakes, that makes no sense!" He laughed, I giggled and kissed his nose, I kept kissing his nose, "Babe!" He huffed, I giggled and nuzzled Into his jaw.

"I love you," I smiled, "I love you too, you weirdo," he said making me giggle, he smiled down at me and kissed me softly, "I still think you're weird," he said making me smile.

"I still think you're cute," I pouted, he rolled his eyes and squished my face making me giggle, "You're the cutie," he said, "You're the cutie king," I smiled brightly.

He chuckled and held me close in a warm hug, "Love you cutie," he said, "I love you too old fart," I cackled, he spun me around and slapped my butt making me squeak.

Damn Vince and his reputation...