Tommy Lee #21 | Hot...

You groaned as you limped into the studio, taking a break and resting against the doorframe. "What's with you? You look like you got railed," Vince snickered.

"More painful," you said as you hopped over, you collapsed on the couch and sighed dramatically, "What happened?" Nikki asked, "I got a pant tattoo, on my left leg," you said, "Ow, it must hurt to bend the knee!" Tommy said.

"You have... No idea!" You sighed dramatically and threw your head back.
"I wanna see!" Nikki said.

"I got shorts under neath so eh," you shrugged, you pulled your pants down and showed them your leg, "Woah! That looks sick!" Tommy said.

"It hurts so bad!" You groaned, "Did you put cream on it yet?" Mick asked, "No, I came here straight away," you said.

"Damn," Tommy said and played with your hair, "I'll go and get some!" He smiled and ran out.

You spoke with them about music and you sighed as you put your head back, "This is only one session worth, I have to go back when it's healed..." You pouted, "I feel bad for you.." Mick said, "But at least my thigh is done!" You smiled brightly.

"Yeah, the thigh is the worst!" Nikki said making you giggle.

Tommy came back and had a cream thing with him, he took the Saniderm off and had that with him as well, he gently rubbed it on the tattoo and made sure he didn't miss any spots, then he put more Saniderm on.

"Your tattoo is sick!" He said, "Thanks," you giggled.
"That looks badass," he said looking at the Harley Davidson bike, "Yeah I got that for you morons," you smiled, "Aww," they said and Tommy rested his head on your shoulder making you giggle.