Nikki Sixx #38 | Kisses under the mistletoe.

Time passed, the band celebrated Christmas together, it was '87 and the year Nikki Sixx went downhill with his drugs.

However there was one person to help him through it. Y/N.

Her beautiful eyes, her hair, her soft skin, the way she promised him that if he was nice this year he'd get to kiss her, if he was naughty... Well, they hadn't gotten that far.

He had an ugly Christmas sweater on, sitting on the couch and drinking a fizzy drink, jealous of the boys who got to drink beer and J.D.

"Oh Nik, you'll see," she smiled softly, lightly patting his thigh as she leaned forward to grab a lemonade as well.

"I want a drink so fuckin bad..." He grumbled, "I know, relax baby," she said, the nickname made his cheeks flush red slightly, but of course his ego got in the way.

"Baby?" He smirked, she blushed this time, giving a nervous giggle before turning away to watch the boys be retarded.

Mick watched TV while Tommy and Vince were running around laughing.
"Ah fuck!" Vince yelled as they got caught under a mistletoe, this amused everyone, including Mick who smirked and watched them as they stalled.

"Ew!" Tommy grumbled, "Kiss!" They all cheered, Y/N giggled and cuddled closer to Nikki's side, his arm going around her shoulder as he chanted the four letter word over and over.

Tommy grabbed him by the hair and gave him a quick peck making Vince spit and rub his hands over his mouth.

"Ugh!" He groaned making them laugh.

The night went on and they all did activities, truth or dare, spin the bottle, all those types of things.

As there movie marathon started, Tommy snuck up and put a mistletoe above Y/N and Nikki.

"Hey, knock it off man!" Nikki said as Tommy poked his head, he looked up and saw the Christmas decoration.

The two looked at each other while Vince and Tommy cooed teasingly.

"Ah fuck it..." Nikki said and kissed her softly making them cheer.

She smiled a bit making him smile as they went back to cuddling under the blanket.
After the movies, the two had fallen asleep on each other.

"Well... Merry Christmas love birds," Mick said and Vince took a picture and snickered as it landed on the floor, processing slowly.

The next day, she found it, smiling and placing it on her fridge while Nikki got up.
"Well how cute..." Nikki said from right behind her, she giggled slightly.

Head over heels?

Nah, head over you.