Tommy Lee #16 | Bloody murder.

Tw- attempted rape, mentions of suicide and self harm.

Very protective Tommy so there might be some fighting?

--------------

The boys were on the couch in their apartment, quietly muttering to each other as the rain poured down outside.

The rain was sad, as if the clouds were screaming down their pain on deaf listeners.
Tommy was in the kitchen making dinner with Mick and having a conversation with him.

Meanwhile Nikki and Vince were laughing and snorting crack together.
"How's life?" Tommy snickered, Mick rolled his eyes, "Never a bland day with you idiots," Mick said, "Aww, you love us," Tommy cooed, Mick sighed, "Whatever helps you sleep at night," he said and gave a small smile and patted his shoulder making him laugh.

Suddenly all four of them paused as they heard footsteps.
Fast and somewhat panicked based off of the sounds of whining and panting.

"Is someone okay? Or are they fucking outside?" Vince frowned.

They listened closely, another pair of footsteps, but much heavier.

For a while they heard thuds against the wall so they assumed it was a fight and not to interfere.

Before they heard a woman scream bloody murder and a man grunt and tell her to shut up.
They all got to their feet but not as quick as Tommy who dashed outside, seeing a woman pinned to the wall, facing it and sobbing as a man held her hands behind her back.

"YOU LET GO OF HER!" Tommy barked and the boys got out as well, Tommy ran to the man and tackled him to the ground.

Mick embraced the girl in his arms, muttering sweet words to her and rubbing her back as she sobbed and held him close.

"I'll fucking kill you!" Tommy screamed and Vince grabbed him to stop him from repetitively beating the now unconscious man.

Nikki scrambled for the phone at the end of the hall and dialed the police.

Tommy panted angrily as he looked down at the man. "Dude... Not the time," Vince whispered, nodding to the girl who was shaking and clutched onto Mick who sighed.

"It's okay... shh shh," he said and swayed gently with her in his arms.
"Oh man..." Tommy said and walked over, "Are you alright?" He asked softly, she looked up at him, he nearly started to cry, her eyes looked shattered just like her heart, tears down her face and her body was trembling.

"Oh dear... Come here," he said softly, she stumbled closer and he hugged her close.
"It's okay, he's not gonna hurt you again," he breathed.

They heard the guy groan, Nikki stomped on the guys head and he was out like a light again.
They all spat on him and Tommy sighed softly as he held the shaking girl.

"Can I get you any thing? Tea? Coffee?" He asked softly, she shook her head and sobbed into his chest.

"It's okay baby, I know... I know," he sighed and kissed her head sweetly.
As cop cars arrived, they parked at the entrance and got inside.

Talking to the cops.
A sweet old officer took the girl down stairs with him so he could question her.

She nodded at him as they took the man into custody and walked upstairs. "You can stay with us? We promise we won't hurt you..." Tommy said softly, she hummed slightly and shyly nodded.

He put his arm around her waist and guided her inside, "It's okay... I won't hurt you, not now, not ever..." He whispered and guided her into his room.

"Sorry, it's a mess," he chuckled softly, she hummed and he guided her to the bed and sat with her.

Gently holding her hands and massaging them, "I am so sorry that happened to you..." He said softly, "I'm so happy we found you when we did!" He sighed and held her close.

He massaged her shoulder as she laid her head on his chest.
"I'm sorry..." She mumbled, "For what baby? You've got nothing to be sorry of," he said softly, she grabbed his hand which were slightly shaking from trauma, his hands were bruised.

"Oh... Oh honey no, that was my angers fault... I can't believe someone would do such a thing," he sighed and pulled her closer, she straddled him and nuzzled into his neck.

"I'm so happy you're okay..." He whispered, "Thank you... For saving me... A-and for being so kind..." She sniffled, "Oh no baby, it's okay..." He said and kissed her cheek as she started to cry again.

"Let it all out..." He sighed and kissed her head sweetly. "Let it all flow out... I've got you princess, no ones ever gonna hurt you again," he murmured into his hair.

He whispered sweet nothings as he rocked her in his arms.
"Fly me to the moon... Let me play among the stars," he sang softly.
She giggled slightly and nuzzled into his jaw.

"Thank you... You've got a pretty voice too," she giggled, he chuckled and continued singing to her.

"Your eyes are gorgeous..." He said looking into her green orbs. "It's a pity I get to see them like this," he said rubbing her cheek.

"Well... On the bright side, I never would of gotten to meet my favourite drummer if you didn't save me," she mumbled.

He smiled softly and kissed her jaw, "I'd save you countless times with no hesitation," he whispered and kissed her nose.

She giggled and rubbed her eyes, "I didn't know you could get so angry," she said, "How can I not?" He asked her.

"Can I play with your hair?" She questioned, he smiled and held her hand, putting it on his head, she played with his hair and giggled as she put it by his face and opened it like curtains.

"Peek-a-boo!" He gasped making her giggle.
She kissed his cheek and hugged him, "What's your name, beautiful?" He asked, "My name is Silvia," she hummed, "Beautiful name," he smiled and rubbed her thigh gently.

"I've never seen Mick so protective in my life," Tommy chuckled, "You are pretty old so..." She sighed, he gasped and held his chest in shock making her giggle, "How dare you!" He huffed making her smile widely.

He chuckled and kissed all over her face. "I love your beautiful smile," he said and did nosie to her.
"I love your eyes, you're just handsome all over," she giggled and began to blush.

He chuckled and picked her up, "Let's go, we can watch TV with some blankets and hot coco," he smiled, she giggled and he grabbed the blanket off his bed and wore it like a cloak, he walked downstairs with her in front and his arms around her waist.

"You doin alright kid?" Mick asked softly, she nodded and sat down, Tommy sat beside her and tucked her into the blanket.
"I'll make you a cup," he hummed and kissed her cheek.

He walked off to the kitchen and made some hot coco.
He made way over and she put the blanket over the both of them.

"What a lady?" He gasped making her giggle, "Fuck," she said, "Ooh, not so lady like now," he play scoffed making her laugh while they chuckled.

"Tommy, kid, you're just about the only person who could make someone so happy after such an incident," Mick said, Tommy chuckled slightly and wrapped his arms around her waist.

To Mick, it was obvious, the two were in love, but the two just didn't know it yet...