Tommy Lee #28 | My true girl.

Tommy was on the couch, going through photos, smiling as he looked at old Polaroids from his family.

That's when his girlfriend walked in, "Hey babe," she said, swaying her hips tiredly, she sat down beside him, "Look," he smiled showing her a baby photo.

"This is me when I was about one years old, that's my father, my mother, I was still in Greece," he told her, "You had such cute cheeks," she cooed, he chuckled slightly and she snuggled up to his side, looking at photos he showed her.

The phone rang, she smirked and kept nuzzling him, making it difficult for him to get up.
"Alright asshole," he smirked making her giggle, he got up and made way to the phone.

He fiddled with the phone line as he spoke to Vince.
He was talking about the album and told Tommy a specific time to be there the next day, 11 am.

They hung up and he walked back over.
"Who was that?" She hummed, "Vince, just the usual band practices shit," he said, rolling his eyes and laying back, she cuddled up to him.

"You know Tommy, you're like... Really cute," she blushed, playing with his necklace, "Oh yeah? You know you're pretty cute too?" He hummed, taking off one of the necklaces and putting it around her neck.

"I love you silly," she smiled, "I love you too dork," he chuckled and rubbed her back.

Kisses planted against her forehead as he played with her hair. "Don't ever leave me..." He murmured, "Don't ever leave me either... And cook for me," she murmured, he chuckled making her smile, she snorted out a loud and kissed him softly.

"I love you," she giggled, "I love you too," he chuckled and rubbed her back.