Tommy Lee #38 | Terror Triplet.

Nikki adored his sister, she was the only one in his family, aside from Tom and Nona that he actually got along with, being Lisa as well...

His little sister was around 24, she was shy but when she was with Nikki, that's when the trouble started.

"Y/N!" Nikki called, she turned, he ran over and scooped her off her feet making her laugh as he gave her a big hug.

"Hey sis!" He smiled widely, "Hi Nikki!" She giggled and kissed his cheek, "I missed you dude," he said, "I missed you too," she smiled and he gently let her down.

Tommy ran over as well, "Dude run!" He yelled, "COME BACK HERE YOU LITTLE SHIT!" The manager yelled making them laugh as they ran away.

"Shit, why did I wear heels today?!" Y/N squealed as the manager was gaining, "Not today old man!" Tommy yelled and ran over, picking her up and running down the hallway with her bridal style in his arms, she couldn't help but laugh as she watched over his shoulder, seeing the old man bump into a woman and they fell over.

"Oh shit!" Nikki yelled as a few security guard rounded the corner.
"You guys are fuckheads!" Y/N laughed as she was being stirred around like fuck, thank god she had an empty stomach.

She reached her feet, plucking her shoes off to the best of her ability, sighing with relief as her feet weren't so sore.

"Orgasmic sis?" Nikki chuckled, "Fuck yeah!" Y/N groaned, head tossing back making the boys laugh.

"You're so lucky you little shit," Tommy said as he carried her around, "That's on you for lifting me up," she said, "I'm sorry, I could've left you for dead back there," Tommy scoffed making her giggle.

"Come back here you faggots! Stop running with that slut!"

Immediately Nikki stopped running, instead he began charging after them, "Nikki! No!" Y/N gasped, she hopped down, running to catch up with Nikki, "Nikki stop it!" She hissed, Tommy was going along too.

"Boys!" She barked, it didn't work, Nikki popped him right in the snout, Tommy doing the same thing.

"Boys!" She groaned, throwing her hands up.

"Yeah sis?" Nikki smiled as if nothing happened, "Ugh, you boys are so lucky I love you! So fucking lucky!" She hissed, "Yeah yeah," Tommy chuckled and picked her up again.

"I can walk now," she said, "Nice to know, you warm my hands up though, so..." He shrugged, "Play your drums for that," she said, "Oh so you want to walk up a bunch of flights of stairs?" He asked, "Nope, carry me," she giggled making him snicker.

"Tommy, man," Nikki said, "Yo?" Tommy asked, "I'm fine if you like my sister, but if you treat her like a groupie, I will toss you out of the band and shove your drumsticks so far up you're ass you'll never see the light of day again, do you understand me?" Nikki said lowly, Tommy near shat himself by how low the bassist spoke, "Yeah..." Tommy frowned.

"Nikki, leave him alone," Y/N sighed, "No! He has to know that my sister isn't a slut," Nikki scoffed, "Figured that out dude, we just popped a dude for talking shit about her," Tommy scoffed making Y/N giggled.

"I love it, I got bodyguards!" She giggled making them chuckle.

"Wait piggy back! Lemme go!" She begged, he put her down and she jumped on his back, giggling as Nikki and Tommy raced up the stairs.

"Yeah! Beat that fucker!" Nikki cheered as he reached the top, "Fuck you," Tommy chuckled and reached the top at last.

"Nice work out?" Y/N asked with a smile, "Oh lovely..." He panted making her giggle.

They reached the apartment, Mick was over but stuck to the cleanest corner, if you could find one...

"HI Mick!" Y/N smiled widely, "Hi..." He said, "How do you like my slave?" She asked, "Not very," Mick said making Tommy gasp.

"Such abuse," he scoffed making them snicker.

"What up short fuck?" Vince asked, "Bitch I'm taller than you up here!" She said, Tommy dropped her legs, she stumbled back but Nikki caught her so she wouldn't fall.

"Bitch!" She huffed and slapped his very small ass, "Hey!" Tommy barked, "Hehe, it's so flat," she snickered and pinched his butt, the drummer yelled and slapped her arm gently making her giggle.

He got her back making her yelp, "Hey!" Nikki said, "Payback dude," Tommy smirked.

"Just go fuck at this point," Vince said making them giggle together.

It was no secret the two had it bad...

Even as they laid next to each other, eyes scanning and lips close, they had it bad.

"I love you..." Tommy whispered, "I love you too," she smiled and kissed him softly.

"I had the balls to kiss you first," she whispered, "Fuck you I said my love for you first," he said making her giggle as they rolled around together.

"I love you," she giggled, "I love you most," he smiled and kissed her forehead.

Damn terror Triplet...