Vince Neil #35 | You're worth it.

Vince had an amazing body.
He was curvy and plump, he was like a female crossed with a male, a hybrid...

But he hated it.
He hated being confused for a lady, he hated being so... So... Curvy.

His girlfriend however, thinks he's the cutest man alive.

Now here he is, in the lounge, with a tear running down his cheek.
"Baby have you seen my- baby?" His girlfriend pouted and walked over, "Vinny what's wrong?" She asked as she straddled him, wiping the tear away.

"No, it's stupid..." He chuckled slightly, he was ashamed to be found crying by his own girlfriend.

"Bubby, tell me," she said holding his hands.
"Well... Do you think I look girly?" He asked, "Nuh uh, I think you're sexy and strong," she smiled as she ran her hands up his biceps.

"Really?" He sighed, she nodded, "Mhm, you're always so warm and you're strong and you smell like strawberries," she giggled, he chuckled slightly.

"Why?" She asked, "Well..." Vince said running his hand up and down her curvy waist.
"Everyone says I look like a girl because of my curves..." He sighed.

"But I think it's sexy," She said, "You do?" Vince frowned, "Yeah, course I do," she giggled, "W... Huh," he said, "You're my singer, I love you," she said kissing his cheek, "I love you too," he smiled and held her close.

"You're worth it, all the kisses in the world," she smiled, "Really?" He asked, she nodded, "I just want yours," he smiled and kissed her softly.

"Aww, cheesy," she blushed, giggling slightly, "Still makes you blush," he smirked, she smiled and kissed his cheek, "I love you Vinny," she said, "I love you too babe," he smiled.