Vince Neil #26 | Not like the others.

Not like the others... That's what she was.
She didn't run off to parties.
She didn't drink booze to kill her sadness or take drugs.
She especially didn't run after rock stars for fuck them for a reputation.

All she did to have fun was stay in doors.
But suddenly, her day plans were foiled.

A knock at the door got her attention, she opened the door to see no other then the front man of Motley Crue.

His eyes widened, "Pshh... Sorry, I was told this is a room I could stick in, don't mind me..." He sighed.

"Oh... Are you in need of a room?" She asked, "Yeah man, my landlord kicked me out," he said.

"You can stay, but no bringing girls back," she told him, "Thank you!" He said and hugged her as tight as possible.

He let go and she let him inside, locking and closing the front door behind them.
She led him upstairs and showed him the door on the right, inside was the guest room.

"Not much... But," she said and shrugged, "Thank you so much, I appreciate it," he said and hugged her again, she shrugged and went down stairs.

He was curious, she wasn't like the other slutty girls who wanted to fuck him at all, she was a sweet girl who just wanted to help.

That he liked.

Change... Now it's time for change...

He hummed the song as he folded his clothes into piles at the foot off the bed.

He walked down and handed her a necklace, it was beautiful and had a red and black jewel on it.

"Oh no, it's okay," she said, "Turn around," he said, so she did, he pushed her hair out of the way and he put it on for her.

"This is a little thing of gratitude..." He smiled, "Thank you," she smiled, "It's nothing really... I'm going for a nap," he said, "Okay, the shower is to the left of your room," she said, he nodded and walked up.

As he had his shower, he just thought about her, how she was so nice and didn't want anything sexual in return, now that girl, is a keeper,