Tommy Lee #10 | Wedding.

You were scared, your sister was with you rubbing your arms and trying to calm you down.
"He's going to think you're absolutely beautiful!" She said.

You sighed and nodded, walking down the hallway with them, there you saw your father, who smiled and held his arm out, you took his arm and sighed as you two walked in

A bunch of people were seated, taking pictures of the famous Tommy Lee wedding.
Tommy looked at you in shock, his eyes raking over your body.

You stood at the aisle with him and he his jaw dropped. "God you're gorgeous..." He whispered, you blushed, "You look handsome," you smiled, black slacks, a white button up shirt, black tie and leather jacket.

After the vows you kissed and they cheered.
The best men were of course the boys.
You guys wrecked the joint as it was over.

You laughed as Vince tripped over the carpet.
"Shut up," he chuckled as he hit his ass on the seat, you laughed so hard you went red as you held his hands to help him up.

He laughed with you and you made way to your new husband.
"Hello," you giggled and bit your lip to stop laughing, "Well hello wife, why are you laugjing?" He chuckled looking from you to Vince who was trying to stop cackling.

"He fell on his ass," you giggled, he held your hands and laughed with you making you snicker.
"Newly weds," Vince laughed making you giggle.