Tommy Lee #26 | Little one.

I sat beside Tommy, we were all at the studio and we were giggling together as we spoke about music.

"Hey Y/N, do you have kids?" Mick asked, when you think about it... I've never told them.
"Yeah," I smiled, "Really?" Nikki gasped, "Yeah, I have a young daughter, she's three in a few days," I giggled.

"Aww, can we celebrate it for her? Please?" Tommy begged, "She would love that," I smiled.

So as it was her birthday, I picked her up and walked down the road to the studio.
"You ready to meet mummys friends?" I smiled, "Uh huh," she hummed and bit her bottom lip as she looked into my eyes, I giggled and kissed her cheek.

I opened the door and the guys turned, "Aww, what's her name?" Tommy gasped, "Paige," I chuckled.

He walked over and waved at her, she pouted and hid in my neck making him chuckle, "She's very shy," I said and rocked her in my arms.

We sat down and I played with her blond hair.
"Hi," I said as she looked up at me, she giggled and grabbed at my shirt.

"Mama!" She smiled, "Mwah," I said kissing her forehead, "Aww, she's so cute..." Tommy said and sat beside me, he smiled and waved, a can of coca cola in his hand.

She hummed and waved a little, "She's warming up to you guys," I said and rubbed her back.

"Kids are strange," Mick said, "I say the same, my baby is just so strange, aren't you?!" I huffed making her squeal and giggle, she had the cutest baby giggle making me coo.

"Aww, cutie," Tommy pouted.
He grabbed her hand and shook it gently, "I'm Tommy, nice to meet you," he smiled, "Tommy!" She giggled, "Yeah! Look, this is Vince, Mick and Nikki," he said going through them.

"V- viiiii- vuhhh-" she struggled to say his name making them chuckle.
"What about Mick and Nikki?" I hummed.

"Nikki wikki," she giggled making him smile, "M... M... Miiii..." She hummed, "C-c-c," Mick sounded out.

"Micky mouse!" She screamed making us all laugh, he chuckled and shook his head as he drank his drink, completely fine with the kid calling him that.

"Aww, cutie," Tommy chuckled.

"V-vuhh... Vin... Vinny," she hummed, "Yeah!" Vince said and clapped making her squeal and giggle, I put her down and she walked over to Vince and grabbed his knee for balance, he held her hands and she giggled up at him.

"You're old," she said making him throw his head back and laugh.
"Yeah Vince!" I giggled making him chuckle.

"Nasty!" He pouted, "Mummy's old too..." She said pointing at me, "Mummy's very old darling," I giggled.

"Baby, Mick is the oldest here," Vince hummed, "But... But... Mickey mouse," she pouted, "Micky mouse," he chuckled.

"Kid, I'm not Micky Mouse," Mick chuckled, she stomped over and held his fingers, "You Micky," she giggled and put her cheek on his knee and he chuckled and patted her cheek gently.

"You're such a cutie," he said making her giggle.
"Mummy says that every day," she said making me giggle, "Your mummy is very smart," Tommy said making me laugh.

She giggled and walked up to Nikki.
"Hello," he smiled, "Hi!" She said and crawled up on the seat beside him, she played with his hair making him chuckle.

"Aww," he smiled and kissed her cheek.
"Happy birthday kiddo," he said and tickled her chin.

She giggled and hugged him making him smile, she got down and went to Tommy, he smiled and she made grabby hands, he picked her up and rubbed her back, she giggled and nuzzled into his face.

"Aww," I smiled, "She definitely likes you, she only does that to me and her uncle," I chuckled.

"Aww," Tommy smiled and kissed her cheek, "Bubby!" She giggled and poked his nose, he chuckled and went to kiss her fingers, she poked his mouth and he gently munched on her fingers with his lips making her giggle.

"What ya doin?" He chuckled as she poked his mouth, "Uh- erck!" He gagged as she stuck her finger in his mouth, she giggled making them chuckle.

"Baby!" He gasped and kissed her cheek making her smile.

He smiled at me and held my hand as we sat talking to her.