Vince Neil #31 | Cherry.

Vince had been  staring at a chick for about twenty minutes now.
She had sunglasses on, dressed in all black, leather of course and had leather boots as well.

But he didn't want to use her as a one night stand, or just use her as a cum dumpster.
He liked her... He was drawn to her.

Call it crazy, if you must you must, but Vince really loved that girl.
Cute smile and nervous giggle as she occasionally noticed him looking.

She knew just who he was.
The bad boy vocalist of Motley Crue, such pretty long blonde hair, and my god... Those eyes.

She was sitting along, waving her cup in slow circles as she watched the ice melt, she was bored out of her mind.

Vince had the idea.
He got up and walked over, sitting across from her at her table.

"Hello," he said, keeping a warm smile on his face, "Hi," she smiled, her cute nose scrunching up slightly as she smiled the way she did.

"What's your name beautiful?" He asked, "Y/N," she said, blushing slightly.
But no, she didn't want to be another night stand.

"I love your name, very beautiful," he hummed and reached for her hand, butterflies erupting in both of their stomachs at the soft subtle touch.

"So Y/N, you like music?" He asked, "Oh I love music, especially yours," she smiled and took a sip of her water.

"Oh really?" He asked with a small half smirk.
"Yes really," she giggled, "I really like it," she smiled.

"Thank you... That means a lot from such a beautiful girl," Vince said.

During a bit of flirting, she decided it was getting late, she said goodbye and left.

Vince sat there, before quickly getting up and following her.

"Wait!" He called, she stopped and looked at him, it was more calm out here, the thumps of music still heard though.

"Why don't you come with me?" He asked as he gently held her waist flush to his.
"Oh Vince, I'm..." She sighed and headbutt his chest lightly.

"I'm not... I don't want to be a one night stand Vince, I'm not like that," she said as she looked into his beautiful blue eyes.

"I know you're not," he stated and looked back into her eyes, smiling softly as she flushed a bit.

"I want you... I don't know much or anything about you, all I know, is that I want to," he said, she scoffed out a small laugh.

"Okay Vince, are you asking me out?" She smiled, "Mm... Maybe," he hummed.
"Oh really?" She grinned and they pressed their foreheads together.

"Oh yeah," he nodded, they grinned and he lightly pulled her In for a kiss.
Her beautiful lips tasted like cherry and they were soft just like the red fruit.

"Cherry..." Vince smiled, lightly taking off her sunglasses, "Beautiful eyes," he said pouring into those soft eyes.

"Tastes just like a cherry pie."