Vince Neil #23 | Cookies.

I went downstairs and saw my boyfriend fiddling with the oven.
"Baby? What are you doing?" I yawned and walked over.

"Making cookies," he said, "Preheating the oven precisely," he chuckled, "Mm," I hummed and hugged him from behind, "Well hello," he smiled making me giggle.

"Hello," I smiled, we walked to the counter and I helped him make the batter.
"You gotta really squeeze it," he giggled, "Yeah squeeze it real good!" I said and we giggled together.
"Hey, hey babe," he said, I looked and laughed as he made a fake flacid dick out of cookie dough.

We giggled together and I got a cookie cutter, "Yay!" I said as I found a demon cutter.
"Mine," I giggled, "Mine," he said holding the heart cutter, we giggled and put our cookies in the oven.

"I love you," I said putting some batter on his nose, "Oh yeah?" He smirked and grabbed a piece, I squealed and he grabbed my waist, holding me close and shoving it in my mouth making me giggle.

"Ew," I giggled and wiped it on his face, we laughed together and he ended up pinning me to the ground, rubbing batter all over me making me laugh.

I kissed his forehead and put my arms around him, hugging him close and smiling as he rested his head on my chest.

"I love you," he said, "I love you too dummy," I smiled and grabbed his butt, "That's it," he said flipping me, he slapped my butt ten times harder making me laugh.

"Ow," I giggled as he did it ten times.
"Hmph," he said and cuddled me on the floor.
"I love you asshole," I smiled, "I love you more baby," he hummed and kissed my cheek.

"You know you haven't kissed me properly all day," I smiled, "Oh yeah? Who's fault is that?" He smirked, I giggled and kissed him softly.

"Yours," I smirked as I put my forehead on his, "You're so lucky I'm madly in love with you," he smirked making me giggle.

"You got a nice ass," I whispered, "I know," he smirked making me giggle, "I love you Vince, have I ever told you how sexy you look on stage?" I hummed, "No, only in bed," he grinned as he rubbed my thigh, "Oh stop it you," I giggled and kissed him softly.

"So uh... Tell me about how I'm so sexy?" He smirked wiggling his brows, "Mm, well, I especially like the leather, and I love your fluffy blonde hair... Your confidence, courage..." I hummed and played with his hair, "You're just one sexy guy... What can I say?" I smiled making him giggle.

"You're one sexy chick, wanna fuck?" He asked making me laugh, he chuckled with me and kissed my chin, "I love you," I giggled, "I love you too," he said and the timer went off.

We grabbed our cookies from the oven and got tongs, separating the cookie shapes and I giggled as he kissed my jaw and hugged me close.

"Baby!" I giggled, he picked me up and spun me side to side and kissed all over my face, "Vincey!" I squealed and grabbed a cookie, I wrapped my legs around his waist and put it in his mouth.

"Mm, we did a good job, especially me," he winked making me laugh.
"Sure thing," I smiled, he chuckled and I giggled and squeezed his nose, "Hey!" He laughed and tickled me making me squeal.