Mick Mars #9 | A secret worth sharing.

You had been best friends with Mick for a very long time. You two met when you were 19, meaning he was 27.
He didn't approach you to be weird, he just noticed you had a liking for guitars and killer bands so he decided to strike up a conversation.
Since then, you had been  with him every step of the way, including when he met Nikki.

Even as they became a band and toured every where, you made sure to go with, and if you weren't, you were sad and lonely seen as those four were your only friends.

To be honest, Mick was your favourite out of the four.
His long black hair, his grey/blue eyes and his entire being just makes your heart swirl and pound just a little faster then a standard heart should go.

You exited your house, stepping down the stairs as you made way to the car parked outside.
You got into the red corvette stingray.

Your eyes flickered down the street, reading the signs that flung by quickly.
Your hair was tugged into a loose pony tail which was planted near the top of your head.

"Hurry!" You whisper whined as a car in front of you couldn't decide if they wanted to turn off to the next street or not.
As we can tell, you were very excited to go see Mick now that he's back from tour.

He called you saying that the boys would all be at his house hanging out when you got there.
So you made sure to take some beers with you.

You parked and got out, carrying the bag which had the beers and a few cigarette boxes up to his door.
As you meneuvered things over in your hands, you brought out your left hand and knocked, "Don't drop..." You told the beer as if it could hear you.

Even if it could, it would probably drop to annoy you, just about everything does that.

Tommy opened the door, "Y/N! My favourite shortie!" He said letting you in, "Yeah yeah," you smiled as you went to the lounge.

You put down the bag in front of them, Vince and Nikki stuck their heads in curiously, "Jee! Thanks Y/N!" Vince said and took one, you chuckled and sat down, Mick's cat Fluffles, which you had the honour of naming, ran up to you and jumped on your lap, meowing frantically for attention making you giggle.

"Hi!" You smiled and patted him, "You missed me huh?" You asked the cat who purred, "Unlike your owner!" You said jokingly glaring at Mick, he chuckled and rolled his eyes as you laid down, letting the cat lay on your chest, purring softly, apparently it's therapeutic for a cat to purr on your chest, as it is their way of trying to heal you.

You sighed and pat Fluffles who was half asleep. "You look like you'd prefer a human to do that," Tommy snickered, the boys laughing along.

"Oh please," you grumbled and kissed Fluffles head, "He's my baby," you smiled, "Yours you say?" Mick asked.

"You have a soft spot for me and you know it!" You smirked, he blushed slightly and chuckled, somehow wondering if his secret had been revealed, he gave a questioning side glance to Tommy who shrugged.

"Why does that cat love you so much?! He hates me!" Nikki whined, "Maybe because you're too approaching, let him come to you," you said and snuggled Fluffles who meowed happily.

You giggled and did the nosie to him making him purr. "Cat people..." Tommy sighed, "Cats are the best, right Micky?" You pouted at Mick, "Right Y/N," he agreed, "HAH!" You yelled at Tommy, Fluffles got up and sniffed Nikki's hand, Nikki held it out for him, before Fluffles headbutt his hand gently, "Aww," he cooed, "See?" You smiled.

"I get it! I might be a cat person after all!" He smiled and pat the cats chin making it purr.
"So... Truth or dare anybody?" Vince asked as he was well and truly drunk from the little burst of excitement over the beers.

You giggled and agreed.

Four out of five of you were playing.
"Pretty please Micky?" You begged, he shook his head, you crawled over and put your head on his knee, giving him the puppy eyes, he looked at you before the guys who snickered, "Yeah Mick," Nikki said, he knew better then to call him Micky, only you could do that, if they did that they'd be dead.

"Micky? Pretty please..." You begged, sticking out your bottom lip, "Uh... Fine," he sighed making you cheer.
You all sat on the mat and went around in a circle.
"Alright, Y/N!" Vince said, "Dare," you said boldly, "I dare you to kiss Mick on the lips," he snickered, "Ooh!" The boys all cooed.

You went scarlet within seconds.
"Unless... Mick is too chicken?" Nikki sighed, Mick snarled and flipped them off, you crawled over, putting one leg over his, so both legs were around his hips but you weren't quite sitting on his lap, "This is so awkward though..." You mumbled.

Mick grew impatient, he grabbed your neck gently and pulled you in for a kiss making them cheer.
He licked his lips and winked at you making you blush as you crawled back to your spot.

The game continued, you and Mick weren't really bothered again as the idiots fought drunkenly over movies.

Mick crawled over, both of you had your backs resting against the couch now. "They're idiots," he said, you snorted, "Very true."

"Would you like to go...? It's kind of boring here," he said, you nodded, you stood up and helped him up.
"Move your butt," you whispered, he chuckled and walked out the back door, both of you sitting in the backyard.

You rested your head on his shoulder, playing with his hands as he stared out into the distance.

You could tell he was contemplating something... "Penny for your thoughts?" You asked holding up an old penny, he smiled, placing it between his index and thumb like a pick.

"I was thinking about the kiss..." He murmured you looked up at him, nervous of how he thought.
"And I liked it..."

You blushed and he looked down at you, "Really liked it..." He mumbled, a small smirk perking up on his beautiful face.

You gave a nervous laugh, "Don't get nervous now baby..." He said, you blushed and looked into his eyes.

He put his hand on your cheek, slowly leaning in and connecting his lips with yours.
"I love you..." He said against your lips as you both continued the small, passionate make out.
"I love you too..." You mumbled and played with his hair.

He pulled away slowly and smiled, "You have no idea how long I've wanted to do that," he mumbled.
"I think I do..." You smiled and kissed him softly, "You do huh?" He smirked, "Mhm, okay maybe not... But a wild guess," you giggled making him chuckle.

"Go on then," he said, "Since you first saw me in a bikini?" You asked making him snort, you both giggled.

"Not quite... I mostly fell in love with the shy girl I met in the record store, but of course... You do look pretty sexy with barely anything on," he winked making you giggle, "Yeah yeah," you smiled, "I wonder what you'd look like with nothing on at all," he whispered in your ear.

"You might have to find out then," you smirked and kissed his forehead, standing up, "Come on, we gotta get these idiots home," you smiled, he chuckled and followed you inside.

You took them all home and as he sat beside you, he rubbed your thigh gently, his rough callused fingers found the scars of the past interesting.

As you got home, he smiled at you making you blush and giggle, "So um..." He said, "About that offer?" He smirked and tangled his fingers in your shirt, you giggled and kissed him softly.

"Maybe if you're lucky, Mr. Guitar man," you smiled. He grinned and cuddled you as you went up to his room.

His breaths against your neck were soft and warm, not incredibly warm to make you sweat.

You sighed and nuzzled into his arms, "I love you," you said, "I love you too," he hummed.
"You're so warm," you groaned making him chuckle.

"I know a way to warm us up," he wiggled his brows making you laugh, "Alright Mr. Guitarist," you sighed.