Tommy Lee #43 | Blossom.

Tommy chuckled, watching her spin, going in circles as she danced around and spun under the falling cherry blossoms.
He smiled, walking after her as she giggled, hopping up and grabbing some flowers off the bush.

He simply smiled softly and looked at her in awe. "You're beautiful darl," he said softly, she smiled and ran up to him, jumping into his arms making him chuckle as he caught her.

"Tommy, look!" She smiled, placing the flowers in his hair and giggling as she kissed him softly.
He smiled slightly and kissed her forehead, "I love you," he said softly and nuzzled their noses together before carrying her home.

It's a long way to the top...

Tommy grumbled as he had to walk all the way up hill, meanwhile his girlfriend giggled and cuddled into his neck.
"You're doing so good baby," she praised and played with his soft hair, he chuckled and looked at her, "You could walk you know?" He asked, "Nah, I rather like my private escalator," she smiled, giggling as he scoffed and rolled his eyes, mocking an offended face, "How dare you! I have you know, missy, that I am an amazing musician, so bow down!" He demanded playfully.

"Oh yeah, I'll bow down, honey," she giggled and kissed his cheek, he chuckled slightly, gently picking her up and carrying her all the way to the house.

He groaned, his legs feeling like jelly, however his girlfriend kept cheering him on.
"Go babe!" She chanted and kissed his cheek a few thousand times, he rolled his eyes and hugged her close as he finally managed to get to the house.

A few hours later as Tommy was in the shower, she was on the couch reading.
"Hey babe," Tommy said walking in in just his towel, he showed her the flowers in his shirt making her giggle.