Nikki Sixx #32 | Daddys girl.

-Nikki being a dad AU, no partner, single daddy... -

Nikki loved his precious little baby, her name was Julia, and she loved him just as much.
She was turning one in a few days so he wanted to spoil her (not intensively but yk) for her very first.

He smiled softly as she crawled around on the floor in front of him, she was so fuckin cute!
Light blue onesie with a little headband on.

She sat on her bum and looked up at Nikki, "Hello baby," he smiled, she giggled and he picked her up, groaning softly as he put her on his lap, "You're growing so much," he smiled softly, she smiled, "Please stop growing so fast," he pouted, she nuzzled into his chest making him smile softly.

She was a daddy's girl, for sure... She never much liked her mother who would come over occasionally, she just cried and cried until Nikki would tell her sweet nothings and kiss her head endless amounts of times.

Now Julia was giggling as her father stroked her soft fuzz of black hair.
"Dada!" She hummed, he gasped and looked at her in awe, "Oh baby," he cooed, "You said your first word," he said proudly and picked her up, balancing her bottom on his arm and squealing happily as he nuzzled her.

She giggled, "Dada, Dada, Dada," she hummed, she had an asphyxiation with saying the new word she just learnt.
"Yeah, it's me dada," he smiled softly, "Dada, ki- kk... Kuhh..." She hummed, she patted his chest with her small hands, "Kiss," she hummed, he chuckled and kissed her cheek, that she probably learnt because he always asked for kisses.
She grabbed his face and kissed his cheek, he smiled and patted her back.

"I love you so much baby girl, so much..." He cooed.

When it was her birthday, he picked her up and twirled her around, giggling with her, she was in a cute red dress with a rose headband.
"Come on my little angel," he smiled and took her to the studio.

As he got there, Mick held her, letting Nikki rehearse his bass.
Julia loved her uncles, LOVED.
Especially seen as she loved the music they made, ever since the first time when she was in the studio at only a week old, she loved hearing them play.

Nikki cooed as Julia played with Mick's hair.
He rocked her lightly and ruffled her short hair up.
"She said her first word a few days ago," Nikki chuckled, "Aww," Vince smiled.

"Doesn't she look adorable in that cute dress?" Tommy cooed, "I know..." Nikki smiled, that fatherly pride and affection he had was kicking in as his little one giggled in her uncle Mick's arms.

"Bubba," she said patting his cheek, "Bubba..." He chuckled, his usually calm and/or moody aroma leaving as the little one giggled in his arms.

"You're a cutie, you know that?" He asked, "Bubba... A-alien!" She said making them laugh.
"Yeah, that's right," he smiled.

"Hey Nikki, she looks like you," he said, "I know... What have I done?" Nikki sighed jokingly making them laugh.