Nikki Sixx #17 | Tatted.

I work as a tattoo artist.
And today, I have four appointments for the loud and crazy, Motley Crue.
Who are getting matching band tattoos.

I sat up my material and put cling wrap on the bed.
Then I heard Harley's and a mean sounding Stingray.

There they are.
"Hey boys," I said, "Heyyy," They said, Tommy I had met a few years back who introduced me to Vince, who of course flirted with me, it's in his nature!

"Who's up first?" I asked kicking open the mini gate.
"Youngest first man," Nikki said, Tommy walked in and sat down on the bed.

I held up the stencil and he told me exactly where he wanted it.
"What coloured ink did you guys want?" I asked, "Black," Tommy said, I grabbed some stuff and as my gloves were no longer sterile, I chucked them out and washed my hands before getting a new pair.

"What do your tattoos mean?" Vince asked me, "Well, obviously I love rock n roll, I mean... Who doesn't? So I got a few band logos on me, I haven't got you guys yet, I'm thinking of a big design," I smiled.

"Not us yet?! How dare you!" Tommy gasped making me giggle. "Ease it down buddy, I will soon, my friend will be doing it for me," I told him and bit my lip as I very gently wiped the new tattoo off before applying a film to it.

"I swear to God Tommy if you fuckin peel the cling wrap off to early, not in the shower, or off the wrong way, I will kill you, and no more free tattoos," I warned him, "Aye aye captain!" He said making me cackle.

Then Vince walked over, he plonked down and I shook up the soap to wash my hands.
"Hehe... Fart," I giggled, "She's just like you Tommy," Vince said making me snicker as I put gloves on.

"You guys will be the first to see my tattoo," I told them, "How gnarly will it look?" Nikki asked sitting on the leather couch.

"You guys get to rate it out of ten for me," I said and focused on his tattoo.
"I love how you guys are tanned and then there's me... Lookin like a ghost," I giggled making them chuckle, "I'm sorry for your loss of Vitamin D," Tommy said, "Hey, that sounds sexual," I said making them laugh.

"My innocent baby can't do that!" Tommy pouted, "Tommy, love, I gotta be a big girl one day," I chuckled, "Nooo," he whined.
"Tommy I'm older the you by three months!" I laughed, "It doesn't matter!" He snapped.

"Oh boy..." I sighed, "I'm stuck with these idiots day after day," Mick said, "Time after time..." I sang.

Next was Nikki who watched me do his tattoo.
"You've got real soft skin, you must be diseased," I joked making him chuckle, "Nah, just a rocker," he said, "Sure sure," I smiled and focused on his tattoo.

"You've got fluffy looking hair," he said, "So do you, pom pom," I said making him snicker.

Finally he was done. I did Mick's tattoo and he was the most chill, just sitting there zoning out.

"Has your pain tolerance gone up after all those tattoos?" Tommy asked, "Yeah, it doesn't hurt much to be fair, it's kinda funny if you look at me, everywhere including my ass is tattooed but my back is empty just for you guys MC tat," I said.

"You got your ass tatted?!" Tommy exclaimed, "Yeah man, it's a pant tattoo, goes all the way from the hips down to my ankles," I smiled.

"God... I wanna see your tattoos," Nikki said, "I'll show ya," I said as I finished up Mick's tattoo, it was dark outside now, I yawned tiredly and put the wrap on his arm.

"See? Free real estate," I said taking my shirt off and showing them my back, "Gonna have Motley Crue back there, just for you guys," I smiled putting my shirt back on, "Aww," Tommy smiled.

"Yeah, for my favourite morons in the world," I smiled proudly making them gasp, "Fuck you!" Vince said, "Not my type babes," I smirked, they laughed and I saw them out.

"Thanks man!" Tommy said hugging me, they all gave me hugs.
"Thanks for the tat kid," Mick said giving me a gentle side squeeze of a hug and ruffled my hair up.

"Yeah! I look forward to seeing your tattoo!" Nikki said as he straddled his bike, I waved and off they went.

I went inside and dozed off.

The next month, I walked into their studio groaning and squeezing a stress ball.
"You okay?" Tommy asked worriedly, I nodded and sat on the couch.

"I got it! Finally!" I said happily, taking my shirt off lazily and laying on my stomach, they walked over and gasped.

"Dude!" Tommy said and gently touched it, "This looks crazy good!" He said happily, "Thank you," I smiled, "Just admiring yourselves are you boys?" I grinned, "Yeah, I look hot," Vince said making me giggle

Nikki sat on the floor beside me and I watched as they all faught about dumb shit.
At some point Nikki laughed and flipped Tommy off.

I hummed tiredly and played with his hair, he looked up at me. "How ya holding up?" He asked, "Tired," I yawned.

He turned around and played with my hair gently. "Thanks, you're putting me to bed," I giggled making him chuckle.

I slowly fell asleep...

Next thing I knew I woke up in a bed. "Chill girl, I just took you to our place so you weren't left in the studio by yourself," Nikki said.

"Ughh, more sleep," I grumbled making him chuckle. He walked over and played with my hair, I hummed softly and put my hand on his cheek, "You're pretty," I giggled, he snorted, "You're pretty too," he smiled and kissed my nose.

I fell asleep once more, soon to wake up in his warm gently arms.