Mick Mars #39| Unlikely.

It was unlikely, a nerd like him would be a guitar god. It was unlikely, a school back in the 60s would support that. It was unlikely, that he would make friends.

He wrote things down in his note books, ideas for songs with his cover band, the jocks walked passed, shoving through and causing a searing pain to run down his spine, he winced and watched them trot along.

He heard a small squeak, hearing 'ok' in that sentence, he turned to see a shy girl standing in front of him, "Huh?" He asked, groaning as his back was killing him, "A-are you okay...?" She mumbled.

"I'm fine," he murmured stubbornly, however she gently placed her hand on his shoulder, "What do you want?" He sighed, "H-help..." She murmured.

She moved her head, shaking the hair out of her face, once he saw her beautiful face, he parted his lips, eyes widening and looking at her in shock.

"Y-yeah... Whatever," he sighed, she smiled softly and walked with him to a table at lunch, "Hah! Look at Bob! Bob and Y/N are dating!" The jocks teased, "Shove it up your ass!" She yelled and sat by Mick, flipping the jocks off, they looked shocked, deciding to move on.

"Thanks," he smirked, think she was good to be around, she smiled, talking with him over lunch.

"You like guitar?!" She asked in awe, "Hah... Yeah, yeah I suppose so, I guess it's my comfort thing, you know?" He shrugged, "I love guitar! It's so cool, I play, but I hide it from the parents, 'girls can't play rock' it's like, 'what the fuck is this?'" She smiled and held his hand, "That's bull," he said, "Right? I wanna hear you play sometime," she grinned, "Alright, here's my band," he said, sliding a piece of paper over, it showcased his band 'The Jades' that he's been in since 14.

"I'll come see you," she smiled.

And to this very day, the two had been together since than, and they had rocked away together many a times, guitar, not... Oh go clean your mind... Tsk tsk tsk, dirty pervert.