Nikki Sixx #22 | Tiny bean.

Nikki giggled as his girlfriend was whining, "Babe! Gimme my food! I hungyyyyy!" She whined, trying to reach the food he was holding, "Sorry babe, you're just gonna have to grow first," he said, she whined and snuggled into his chest making him chuckle.
"Why are you so mean to me?" She pouted, "Because you're so small and it's funny," he chuckled.

"My boyfriend is mean! Everyone! Nikki Sixx is mean!" She yelled making him laugh.

"A mean bassist you mean," he smirked, "Mean fucker," she said gently punching his chest making him chuckle.

"Can I pretty please have my food back now?" She begged, he sighed and handed it over, "YAY! FOOD!" She yelled making him cackle.

They went to their room and he rubbed her thigh as she ate her food.
"You are such a meanie bum," she smiled at him making him smirk, "Lucky for you, I love your bum," he said making her giggle.

"Nikki is a dirty pervert..." She sang making him laugh.
"I know, like you," he smiled, "Hey! That time, I walked in on you changing, complete accident!" She blushed.

"Oh I'm sure," he nodded, "Hey! You had the door open! That's on you," she pouted.
"Nope, you looked," he said.

"Ugh, no sex for you for an entire month," she said, "WHAT?!" He gasped, "I'll make it a year," she hummed, "Nooo, I'm sorry," he pouted making her giggle.

As they laid down, she played with his fluffy hair and smiled slightly, "Your hair is so fluffy," she said and kissed his forehead, "I just wanna kiss you all the time!" She huffed and kissed all over his face making him giggle.

They giggled as they kissed all over each other's faces, "Lemme go!" She giggled as he held her by the waist and kissed her mouth over and over.

"Mwaahhhh!" He said, "Mwahhhh," she smiled and kissed his nose.
"Can you stop being hot for five seconds?" She begged, "No," he whispered making her giggle.

She gently bit his ear, "Baby don't do that, you know what that does to me," he groaned, "Haha," she giggled, he rubbed her thigh, "Hey!" She said, "Haha, now we're even," he said making her giggle.

"Love you asshole," she smiled, "I love you too bitch," he said making her laugh.