Vince Neil #11 | Concert Surprise.

Vince was with his girlfriend who was excited about their concert tonight.
"You're so hyped," he chuckled as she was practically bouncing up and down.
"Vincey, I love watching you guys rock, it's so cool!" She smiled, he smiled and pulled her in by the waist and pecked her soft lips.

"I love you," he said and gently bonked her forehead with his, "I love you too rock star," she giggled and rested her head on his chest making him chuckle and snuggle her.

They made way to the studio, meeting up with Mick who was early as usual.
"What's the best Tommy will be the last here?" He asked, "Oh 100%," she said making them chuckle.

We ran around on the stage like goof balls as we waited for Tommy. No fan was here yet as it was too early.
She giggled and bumped into Vince who grabbed her waist to keep her from falling off the stage, "You silly," he smiled and dipped her, kissing her softly.
She felt like this was their kiss at their future wedding.

She giggled and pecked his forehead making him chuckle.
We finally met up with Tommy who yawned and went to the changing rooms to put on some clothes.

"Hello," she smiled up at Nikki, "Hello shortie," he hummed and patted my head making her laugh.
"Vince he's an ass!" She said, "I know!" Her boyfriend called making her laugh while Nikki flipped him off.

During the show, she was on the side stage, her chin leaning on the fence as she watched in awe.

"Now... Before we do anything fuckin crazy... I'd like to get my girlfriend up here," Vince said, she stood up fully, he jogged over and picked her up over the fence and took her up on stage.

She held his hand, "This is my beautiful girlfriend Y/N..." He said and the audience cheered.

She looked up at him.
"But I'd like to stop it there..." He said.

Was he breaking up with her on stage?
Was he going to leave her?

So many heartbreaking questions filled her head, until she heard them cheer, she looked down to see him on one knee.

She gasped and he grabbed the mic.
"Will you marry me?" He asked, she nodded frantically, he slid the ring on her finger and held his hands up, the audience screamed making her giggle.

He kissed her forehead several times while carrying her back over.
"Watch your fiance sing this," he winked and jogged over to his spot.

The guys apparently knew that was gonna happen as they all smirked over at her.

"Make some noise if you're a dirty pervert!" He yelled, the audience cheered, "I fuckin knew it," he said making her giggle.

"You guys ever heard of a quickie?" He asked the audience, they cheered.
"How long do you recon a quickie would take?" He questioned, "Maybe five minutes?" He asked making them roar.

"How about a little faster... Ten seconds!" He exclaimed.
She watched in awe as he played one of her all time favourite songs ever.

She smiled as she watched her now fiance play.
Her black ring with a beautiful Ruby ring inside made her blush, he really did love her... She thought he was breaking up with her, but no.

"You know how fuckin special it is to have your fiance head banging to your songs?" Vince asked during a break making the audience cheer.

"I feel so old..." He told them making them laugh.

"THANK YOU!" He yelled and they all ran over, bowing and throwing their hands in the air.

"Goodnight peeps!" Tommy called into the mic as they ran back.
She held his hand and they made way to the backstage room.

"Time for some good old sleep..." Mick yawned, she giggled and Vince kissed her forehead making her smile and kiss him back.

-months ago-

-Vince-

I was with the boys, sitting in the room chewing my nails.
"I have an idea for our big show in a few months," I said, "Hmm?" Tommy asked.

"It's fucking crazy... But I was thinking... What if I popped the question?" I said nervously.
"As in propose?!" Nikki asked, I nodded.
"Wooh! Go for it man!" They cheered.

I chuckled slightly, "It'll be before ten seconds to love as that's her favourite song," I said.
"Heh... Quickies," Tommy snickered making me laugh along.

-present-day

Now I sit beside my fiance who yawned and rested her head on my shoulder, "I love you..." I whispered, "I love you more," she smiled and slowly fell asleep, "Not possible..." I whispered in her ear and kissed her cheek.